WCE is seeking a highly motivated and strategic Head of Marketing to lead the Marketing team in California. This position reports to the VP.
• Oversee creative strategy for all brands; create and work with a multi-year strategic plan that runs through the life cycle of each brand
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
• Oversee the planning, execution and testing of scalable marketing programs
• Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, andseminars.
• Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data. • Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
• Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
• Source vendors for pitches/assignments while engaging agencies and consultants as needed for brand support
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies. • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• MBA and/or Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field • 8+ years experience in entertainment and/or film marketing
• 6+ years managing teams
• Excellent organizational skills and an ability to influence others
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills-ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
• Ability to hire, develop and manage a team
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
• General knowledge of live entertainment, music festivals, concerts, brands/shows
• Knowledge of concert promotion and live event business is a plus
• Some travel may be required Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by WCE for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
WCE strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law
About World Class Entertainment
World Class Entertainment has produced events, festivals and shows for over 18 years.
World Class Entertainment produces some of the most innovative, immersive festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state of the art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction.
The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority. Throughout our 20 year history, World Class Entertainment has produced more than 150 festivals, concerts and special events for nearly 2 million attendees in California, New Jersey, New York, Michigan, Nevada, Washington, Florida and Virginia. The company’s premier annual event attracts over 80,000 fans over a 3 day period.
The NowRoz Festival Team Takes Pride in Every Presentation. Every Event More Unique then the other. World Class Entertainment is Proud to be part of such a Wonderful Community, Growing Together and Collecting Millions of Smiles.
"One Smile is Worth a Thousand Words"