WCE is seeking an amazing event coordinator.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for creating an incredible guest experience through execution of the event plan, and oversight of the event staff.
• Create an incredible guest experience through detailed planning and thorough communication with clients, guests, vendors, suppliers and staff.
• Treat all customers, guests, vendors and staff with utmost respect and eagerness to serve.
• Work with planners, customers, guests, entertainers, vendors, suppliers and staff to finalize event plans and ensure preparedness for setup and event day.
• Schedule, oversee and communicate to event staff .. before, during and after event.
• Setup event venue per plan and ensure staff, equipment, inventory and supplies are in place before event.
• Ensure facilities are setup and ready before all events the day of .. cleaning, lighting, temp, sound…etc.
• Assist vendors and entertainers with setup and teardown, and uphold company times, processes and policies.
• Ensure event timeline is upheld and communicate changes immediately to customers, guest and staff.
• Oversee and verify high quality food & beverage service per timelines.
• Manage inventory transfers and update logs nightly.
• Utilize checklists and update systems daily.
• Report on events results nightly. revenue/labor/costs..etc
• Help maintain facilities and avoid damage to property, inventory, furnishings or equipment by following sop’s.
• Uphold company policies & pricing at all times.
• Organized & detailed orientated.
• Prepared & punctual.
• Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
• Ability to follow timelines and execute event plans.
• Ability to work harmoniously with teammates.
• Some coordinating experience in a high volume establishment preferred.
• Experienced with computers, event software and spreadsheets.
• Ability to commit to employment contract w/3 year commitment + 6 week notice.
• Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance). Schedule:
• 40+ hours per week avg.
• Mon – Sat + on call as needed. Compensation:
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Performance Bonuses
• Fun work environment.
• Skills development.
• Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses.
• Opportunity for advancement into management
WCE Needs you Today!
About World Class Entertainment
World Class Entertainment has produced events, festivals and shows for over 18 years.
World Class Entertainment produces some of the most innovative, immersive festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state of the art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction.
The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority. Throughout our 20 year history, World Class Entertainment has produced more than 150 festivals, concerts and special events for nearly 2 million attendees in California, New Jersey, New York, Michigan, Nevada, Washington, Florida and Virginia. The company’s premier annual event attracts over 80,000 fans over a 3 day period.
The NowRoz Festival Team Takes Pride in Every Presentation. Every Event More Unique then the other. World Class Entertainment is Proud to be part of such a Wonderful Community, Growing Together and Collecting Millions of Smiles.
"One Smile is Worth a Thousand Words"