Experienced and highly efficient marketeer with over 9 years experience in club and festival promotions, digital marketing and event management.
October 2013 – Present
Promotions Coordinator at Pack London
● Managing all aspects of physical & digital campaigns for brands such as Outlook Festival, Soundcrash, Fabric London, Ministry Of Sound and Hospitality.
● Digital marketing – social media campaigns, newsletters and content creation.
● Sourcing content for our 40K strong SoundCloud page by way of exclusive mixes and
tracks from up and coming as well as more established artists.
● Artist Liaison and Event Manager at inhouse events for brands such as Spearhead,
Channel One, Metalheadz, Hot Wuk and more.
● Management of a large network of staff for physical promotion distribution via shop & uni
drops, hand to hand flyering and exit flyering at events and festivals.
February 2014 – Present
Co founder and Managing Director of independent record label 3000 Digital and it’s related music blog
● Combined reach of 150,000+ followers across all social media platforms.
● Responsible for all content, releases and social media.
● Programming, organisation and promotion of club nights under the 3000 brand name.
● Content creation including video editing, artwork generation and music production.
September 2012 – January 2013
Assistant to Label Manager – Buzzin’ Fly & Strange Feeling Records
● Managing all aspects of office and admin work in the day to day running of the label including the organisation and dispatch of mail order items and their back catalogue of physical releases on vinyl and CD.
● Social media posts.
March 2010 – January 2014
Artist Liaison Manager at Fabric Nightclub
● Working closely with artists on events making sure everything runs smoothly.
● Making sure artists arrive on time, changeovers go as planned, music finishes at the
right time, closing rooms, organising artist riders.
August 2008 – March 2010
Promotions Assistant – Fabric and Matter Nightclubs.
● Digital promotion through all social media.
● The organisation of a weekly flyer schedule for a large network of flyer staff to hand out
flyers outside events and festivals relevant to Fabric and sister club Matter’s music
● Managing all aspects of the physical mail out to Fabric’s 20K+ strong database.
● Organising promotion at a range of festivals across the UK via flyering, branded
merchandise, ad space in programmes and poster/billboard sites.
● Managing a large network of ‘Student Reps’ who would promote both clubs at their
respective universities with flyers and posters and on social media.
August 2006 – 2008
Front of House Manager – Fabric Nightclub.
● Being responsible for up to 20 cloakroom staff across 3 cloakrooms, 6 cashiers and floor staff in all aspects of their job.
● Being responsible for the box office and cloakroom takings.
● Dealing with any customer issues or problems.
● Electronic Music Production (EMP) School Of Audio Engineering.
● Squared Online digital marketing (Google developed course).
● Computer Literacy and Information Technology (CLAIT) Langley College.
● Fine Art and Illustration (Foundation) Central St Martins College Of Art & Design.
● 9 GCSE’s (A-C) and 3 A levels (A-D) Bishopshalt School & Sixth Form.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
● Big interest in music, knowledge ranging from good to excellent in most genres of electronic music with an active interest in the UK’s music scene as a whole.
● DJ and producer playing regularly in venues across London and further afield.
● Art lover and like to attend exhibitions whenever possible with a big interest in artists such as Klimt, Schiele and Giacometti.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- content creator
- digital marketing
- event management
- label management
- social media
- Website management