Education: Washington State University, Pullman, WA
· B.S. (Near Completion) in Business Administration
Drew Norris Presents Nov 2012 – Present
Owner Revenue to date: $44,993
· Contract negotiation, artist fee negotiation.
· Artist booking and venue relations.
· Heading promotional team of 15 people.
· Leading event marketing and branding, including social media outlets and traditional outlets.
· Manage pre-concert arrangements including contracting production, ticketing, security, event merchandise, artist hospitality, artist travel, and artist technical requirements.
· Created annual event selling out 800+ in attendance annually since inception
· Paris Blohm, Logic, Waka Flocka Flame, Eliminate, Diamond Pistols, Hellberg, Lil Scrappy, Chingy, Darrius (USC Events Seattle), Tayyib Ali, SOL, Sam Lachow, The Good Husbands, Various local Seattle acts
VNTG Management July 2013 – July 2014
Co-Founder| Booking Agent |Artist Development
· Acquiring International visas
· Scheduling performance bookings for Northern Europe and US west coast
· Designing email templates for promotional blasts
· Managing artists social media accounts
· Conducting press releases and blog write ups
· Hellberg (Sweden), Axel Bless (UK), Knightplay (US)
Spin Artist Agency Feb 2014 – June 2014
Intern To Agent
· Tour routing and application for American visas
· Communicated between promoters, artist management, and booking agent for performance advancing’s
· Created artist itineraries and agent itineraries
· Organized and executed promotional contest for Cazzette’s Spring North American Tour
· Acquired ticket counts from promoters for North American tours
· A&R, Researched and collected information on hundreds of prospect artists
· Collected contact information on hundreds of venues across North America
· Assisted marketing director with information pertaining to show dates and tours, expanding promotional reach
· Created promotional packages for all artists on roster
· Clerical Duties: data base entry, following up with emails, answering phones, scheduling reservations, booking flights, checking mail, and running errands.
Seattle Seaweed Removal LLC
Owner | President July 2014 – Present
· Acquired all clients, business licenses, and permitting Revenue to date: $29,629
· Executed all product and service sales, marketing, and promotions
· Executed all projects to 100% customer satisfaction in a timely manner.
· Managed all company finances, including revenues, operational costs, Payroll (LNI, FICA, FITA) etc.
· Hired and managed team of four employees
Side Projects & Skills:
Northwest Threadz Dec 2011
Description: Washington State Universities first urban clothing exhibition, combining over 40 local Seattle clothing companies, vendors, and performances by leading local Seattle Hip Hop Artists.
Skills: Mac proficiency, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Docs, Google +