14607 Braddock Oak Drive., Orlando FL 32837 (470)-273-0698 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced professional seeking to obtain a career as a efficient team-player, where I can maximize my eleven years of customer-service experience, and management skills, in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals May, 2016 – Oct, 2019 CSR 3, Personal Assistant
● Acting as a first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
● Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents using word
● File and retrieve Corporate documents, records, and reports.
● Confer with customers by telephone or in person, providing information about products, services,
accounts, and up-selling sales.
● Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, and surveys.
● Determine charges for services requested, create quotes, collect deposits and payments in store,
arrange billing for clients.
Clear View Marketing Jan 2014 – June 2016 Office Administrator
● Hire and terminate employees within facility.
● Operate telephone switchboard, answer, screen, evaluate personnel.
● Assist with providing information, taking memos, schedule meetings for employment.
● Screen resumes in house and online, Performing in-person and phone interviews with eligible
● Administering appropriate company assessments.
● Performing reference and background checks.
● Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
● Navigate through Microsoft Office, manage data, provide customer service. ● Manage front desk, respond to company emails and inquiries.
● Complete necessary paperwork and background checks for new employees.
Publix June 2009- December 2012 Cashier and Customer Service
● Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
● Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
● Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
● Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every
● Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
● Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
● Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such
as alcohol or cigarettes.
● Maintaining a clean workspace.
High School June 2012 Freedom High School
Licensed Practical Nurse June 2011 – July 2012 Orlando Tech
Available upon request.