The Bullitt Agency Washington, D.C.
Senior Logistics Coordinator/ Executive Assistant April 2013 – Present
● Acquired artists and implemented negotiation strategies in order to generate revenue and expand company roster.
● Managed Logistics Department in a series of processes including the day-to-day operations and logistics for over twenty-five high profile artists.
● Oversaw and facilitated completion of financial transactions with international promotion companies and artists’ management.
● Negotiated and confirmed agreements imperative to finalizing debut tours for several artists.
Scientia Marketing Washington, D.C.
Marketing Associate March 2012 – April 2013
● Emphasized the importance of online marketing platforms and inbound marketing techniques to potential clients, in order to show how increased online visibility leads to a greater return on investment.
● Reviewed the current status of clients’ online marketing methods and developed monthly strategies to improve their marketing campaigns and increase website traffic.
● Managed several clients’ social media accounts to generate relevant content, increase online visibility, improve conversion rates, and provide a greater ROI.
● Proposed and execute multi-platform social media research & development initiatives in small business, charter schools, and non-profit sectors including in-depth competitive analysis, strategic brand application & implementation, and project planning and functional coordination of viral content to generate new interest in online campaigns.
Glow, Panorama Productions Washington, D.C.
Public Relations November 2009- June 2012
● Devised and implemented innovative strategies in order to contend in a competitive market.
● Marketed events on social media platforms to build a committed clientele and increase event attendance.
● Orchestrated safe methods of transportation for colleges within the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
● Maintained detailed inventory reports and logged weekly event sales.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Owings Mills, MD
Marketing/Patient Services Intern Fall 2011
● Developed and distributed media press releases to increase the reach and effectiveness of various LLS marketing campaigns.
● Combined elements of promotional and grass-root marketing activities to ensure the success of fundraising events and increase public awareness of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
● Demonstrated ability to provide therapeutic support and emotional encouragement to patients and families at the University of Maryland Greenebaum Cancer Center.
● Exercised knowledge of campaign management and strategic planning throughout the process of coordinating annual fundraisers.
Sheppard Pratt Health System Towson, MD
Mental Health Intern Spring 2011
● Cooperated with staff to help meet patients’ basic needs for social interaction, self-esteem, and self-fulfillment.
● Exercised knowledge of mental health through group evaluations and developmental sessions amongst the Adult Psychotic and Dual-Diagnosis departments.
TECHNOLOGY & SKILLS
● WordPress: Managing pages, content, multiple plug-ins & analytics
● Social Media: Facebook Pages, Twitter, Reddit, various API integrations, SM Plug-ins, & SM aggregators
● Programming & Scripting: Basic HTML
● Analytics: Google
● Microsoft Office: Proficient in Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
Towson University Towson, MD
Bachelor of Science in Family Studies & Human Services January 2012
Minor in Psychology
- event management
- google analytics
- logistics management
- music industry
- music management
- public speaking
- social media marketing
- 2008-2012 Family & Human Services, Bachelor of Science
Magruder High School
- N/A N/A
The Bullitt Agency
Senior Logistics Coordinator// Agent Assistant
The Bullitt Agency is comprised of a select, forward-thinking roster of artists that are on the cutting edge of music, fashion, and technology. Bullitt is a full service agency dedicated to providing exceptional service to our artists, and offer unparalleled dedicated artist focus and tour travel logistics.
Scientia Marketing is a New Media and Online Marketing Service Agency, offering the highest level of representation to build your brand. We have the ability through new media to effectively market your organization online, coupled with the capability for cross media marketing to ensure your message is delivered to its target audience.
White Raver Rafting
- 2012-2013 Contributor
CTR Services, Inc.
CTR Services was founded in 2005 to provide high quality commercial printing to associations, schools, and corporations in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
At CTR Services we know you never get a second chance to make a great first impression, so we treat every opportunity with a client as if it’s the most important job in the world. We know our lifeline is making you, our customer, look great. Many of our highly trained staff were once print buyers, or in marketing so we know how invaluable a partner that can save your bottom line, and give a return on investment can be.
CTR Services, Inc. is a great company providing exceptional services and marketing strategies. I am assisting CTR Services with their online marketing and social media. Make sure to check out their cutting edge services!
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Marketing/Patient Services Intern
• Created and distributed press lists, media advisories, calendar listings, pitch letters and press releases.
• Coordinated elements of promotional and grassroots marketing activities to ensure the success of events and
enhance public awareness of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
• Maintained a working knowledge of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s mission.
Mental Health Intern
Observed and reported pertinent observations of patients’ behavior to staff.
• Cooperated with staff to help meet patients’ basic needs for social interaction, self-esteem, and self-fulfillment.
• Participated in daily routines, staff meetings, and group therapy sessions.
• Prepared and instructed group therapy sessions with staff assistance.
Structural Engineers Group, Inc.
Provided logistical and administrative support.
• Handled various office management tasks with efficiency.
• Client service representative.
• Maintain call system for a total of sixty employees.
• Prepared and edited time sensitive documents distributed to clients.