2501 S Ocean Drive #512
Hollywood, FL 33019
Very efficient, trustworthy and industrious bartender with strong interpersonal, communication and training skills achieved through many years of excellent and dedicated service for busy establishments within the hotels and fine dining sectors.
Communication skills Analytical skills Detail-oriented
Self-motivated Creative thinking Team player
Decision-making skills Independent worker
Raleigh Hotel, Miami October 2014 – Present
· Read and understand all particulars of Banquet Event Orders, including start time and beverage requirements.
· After function, remove inventory and all beverage equipment to proper storage.
· Work effectively and efficiently with the banquet team.
· Prepare beverage as per guest request or department standard.
· Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
· Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
· Able to handle a high volume of customers, while maintaining efficiency
Surfcomber, Miami Beach, FL November 2011-February 2014
· Receive and take guest orders and process in a timely manner through systems currently used in the restaurant.
· Prepare and serve meal accompaniments to guests.
· Perform sidework.
· Open bottled wine for guests.
· Bus and set tables, as needed.
· Perform set up and breakdown of various stations (i.e., deli, dessert, coffee, espresso)
· Assist with orders to go, as needed.
· Seat guests and help with answering phones as business demands/provide towels
· Clean pool area/ seat guests
· Communicate with support crew and management
Kefi Restaurant, Aventura FL May 2006- October 2011
· Delegated with setting up restaurant for Lunch and Dinner.
· Extensive knowledge of wine and food.
· Follow prescribed procedures in opening, closing and maintaining a clean, professional atmosphere.
· Memorize and explain to customers the specials that aren’t printed on their menus and describe current menu and select wines.
· Handle all customer inquiries with professionalism.
Olives Restaurant in the W Hotel, New York City, NY March 2003-January 2006
· Responsible for maintaining work stations, cleanliness of the restaurant.
· Take patrons orders, memorize orders and enter orders into computer for kitchen staff
· Assist management with ordering food and liquor from vendors.
· Mixing drinks for wait staff and patrons at bar
Norwalk Community College, Norwalk, CT
Coursework focused on Finance 1999 – 2002
Aloha POS, Microsoft Office; Microsoft Works, Excel; Power Point,; . Empower software system. Macros
- ; . empower software system
- aloha pos
- excel; power point
- microsoft office; microsoft works