Little Empire Music Management Intern: May ’17- Aug ‘17
• Booked and routed travel for Little Empire artists on tour, including Santigold, Galantis, CID and Justin Jay
• Assisted in the Grammy submission process for Little Empire artists
• Tracked Galantis’ Spotify, Pandora, Youtube, Shizam and radio charts
• Did thorough social media audits of Little Empire artist’s social medias
• Created social media posts and art for Artists using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Put together guest lists for album release parties and artist events
Vandal Entertainment Small Concerts Chair: April ‘16- Present
• Promoted events for the University of Idaho student body
• Contacted and communicated with agents and managers to book artists for shows
• Advanced lighting, sound and creative need as well as rider needs
• Balanced a budget of $20,000 a semester
CID Entertainment Operations & Graphic Design Intern: May‘16- August ’16
• Conducted research for VIP artist tours, VIP hospitality programs and festival planning
• Advanced staff needs for Lockn’ festival
• Worked on site at the following festivals and events: Firefly Music Festival, Peach Music Festival, Desert
Trip Music Festival, Dead and Co. concert, and Headcount Convention Jam
• Worked behind-the-scenes for the following festivals: Camp Bisco, Lollapalooza, Bonnaroo, Wayhome,
Electric Forest, Lockn’, Desert Trip, Basscenter, Panorama, ect
• Assisted the creative department in graphic design tasks including creating merchandise for Bassnectar and
• Booked artists and pre advanced rooms for Dirks Bentley VIP pre party
Okeechobee College Ambassador: December ‘15- Present
• Advertised via social media and around campus using fliers, posters, and door-hangers
• Designed a unique project to promote the music festival
• Made announcements to my peers about the event
• Sold tickets using my personal Okeechobee link
Assistant Event Coordinator: September ‘15- May ‘16
• Assisted in the management of University of Idaho events including an international gala, a Veteran’s appreciation gala, and an alumni/ faculty dinner
• Communicated with catering to ensure seamless fulfillment of client needs
• Worked with pre-event set up and post-event take down
• Operated complex sound systems to ensure optimal sound production.
• Administered reception desk and provided necessary event information
Vandal Entertainment “Street Team”: September ’15- May ‘16
• Conducted surveys of University of Idaho students to successfully fulfill their entertainment preferences.
• Distributed promotional materials regarding events around campus.
• Collaborated with a team to ensure event success.
• Provided customer service/care to ensure enjoyment of attendees.
Sorority Events Committee: December ’15- May ’16
• Advertised philanthropic events within the academic community.
• Choreographed skits and dances for events designed around charitable causes.
• Checked in guests for private listed events.
• Monitored events to ensure a safe and successful event.
• Selected and set up themed decorations for social functions.
Event Coordinator/ Producer: December ‘11- August ’14
• Started this entertainment business as a Sophomore in High School.
• Researched venue options, lighting and sound selection, and booked venues.
• Communicated with talent for seamless entertainment.
• Designed advertising materials including posters, fliers and social media banners.
• Promoted events through social media and various printed publications
University of Idaho
- 10/2014-05/18 Major in Public Relations
University of Idaho
- 10/2014-05/2015 Minor in Graphic Design