I am currently seeking a position that will further my knowledge and skills in the business/marketing and customer service field. I look forward to helping create an exciting, friendly, and hard-working environment.
Social Media Marketer, Arielle Rose Atlas Designs
Manages Arielle Rose Atlas Design’s social media platforms, which are currently Facebook and Instagram. Engages with consumers while also staying up to date on current trends in the floral/event design industry. Posts content on a daily basis while increasing impressions and loyal followers.
· Maintains constant engagement with the client to ensure satisfaction and approval
· Posts content daily
· Pay attention to the industry’s top performers
· Engages with followers and commenters to encourage loyal customer/brand relationship
Crew Member, Trader Joe’s
August 2014- Present
Works cohesively with a crew of diverse individuals to help achieve the highest level of customer service possible while maintaining a vast knowledge of the store’s products. Orders incoming product for the “fresh” section of the store by analyzing past sales data and constantly monitoring daily inventory levels and spoil counts.
· Understands the store’s daily needs
· Performs all store job functions (i.e., cashier, stock clerk, section leader, trainer, in-store demo associate)
· Maintains a positive attitude towards customers and crew
· Preserves the store’s daily spoil levels by monitoring incoming product and previous weeks sales
· Merchandises products to look appealing and easily shoppable
· Reacts quickly to incorrect or missing shipments
· Works quickly and efficiently to ensure a constant flow of customers entering and exiting the store
· Provides new ideas and methods of kaizen to fellow crew members and management
· Upholds all the values of the company genuinely and with pride
Diligently assists customer’s by shopping for and delivering their groceries while paying close attention to miniscule details and communicating with customers constantly. Manages time effectively to ensure proper delivery times and high levels of customer service to increase and promote customer loyalty.
· Responds quickly to changes in order or store outages.
· Communicates with every customer to ensure a complete and accurate grocery deliver.
· Self-motivates to pick up new orders on a daily basis and deliver within the customer’s selected delivery frame.
· Manages time effectively.
· Multi-tasks to shop and deliver multiple orders on one delivery window.
Ticket Operations, Florida Atlantic University
September 2015 – October 2015
Assisted with sales of Florida Atlantic University Football game tickets. Performed cashier duties while assisting fans with their ticket purchases. Maintained a positive attitude while working with other ticket operations employees and management.
· Learned the duties and responsibilities in a short period of time
· Handled cash and card payment for amounts ranging from $10 to $200
· Worked closely with fellow classmates to provide efficient and friendly service to the customers
Substitute Teacher, Lee County School District
October 2013 – May 2014
Acted as a temporary fill in for primary teachers by following lesson plans and different classroom/school etiquettes. Managed classrooms of 15-30 children ranging from Kindergarten through Eighth grade while upholding a professional and adaptable demeanor.
· Accepted a full-time position to be the active teacher of a 5th grade class for the last month of the school year by request of the Elementary School’s Principal
· Acclimated to each school’s different mission statements and standards before the start of the school day
· Managed classrooms of children and worked directly with the school’s faculty and staff on a day-to-day basis to maintain high levels of learning
· Assisted in after-school activities and procedures (i.e., parent pick-up process, bus loading, room cleanups and organizing, and grading papers)
Florida Atlantic University , Boca Raton
Fall 2011 to Fall 2017
· Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing Major (General)
· Member of the Alpha Xi Delta Sorority from 2011-2012
o Assisted in multiple charity events and causes (i.e., re-painting houses for citizens in need, and supported surfers for autism event)
Florida Southwestern State College-Fort Myers, FL
Summer 2012 – Summer 2014
· Associate of Arts Degree August 2013
· Dean’s List, Spring 2013