I am a student at Marquette University studying digital media and advertising. My focus is on music production, brand marketing and video and graphic design.
- digital media
- fl studio
- graphic design
- music production
- sound design
- 2014-2018 Communication and Media Studies, Digital Media & Advertising
University of Detroit Jesuit High School & Academy
- 2010-2014 GED
Media Production Assistant
– Showcase Marquette University professionally through video production, photo editing and the use of live TV.
– Developed production software skills that goes along with video production, photo editing and live TV.
– Learned sound design at a young age and created the music project “Krys Cloud.”
– Proposed a music event titled DWNTWN to Farmington city council to hold in the downtown center in the city; put on the event and performed the past 2 years.
Impact Team Member
– Organized company products in the back room and managed inventory.
– Assisted, greeted, and directed customers around the store.
– Welcomed and brought in two new employees to the company.