University of California, Santa Barbara, 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations and Global Studies, Dean’s List 2012-2013
University of California, Accent Center in Florence, Italy, 2012
Courses in level six Italian
Saddleback College, 2011
Associates Degree in Business, Dean’s List 2009-2011
Courses in business, managerial and financial accounting, macro and micro economics, business calculus, statistics, business law
March 2015-Present, Essia Health-Operations Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
· Organized travel coordination for training scribes assignments
· Worked with HR and Recruiting to track new hire progress for new contracts
· Enrolled and monitored new hires into our online training system
· Designed and developed training courses for scribe training and corporate training
· Ensured that scheduling and travel needs were met within the constraints of the company travel budget
· Worked on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
September 2014-March 2015, TrackR-Customer Support Representative and Marketing Coordinator Santa Barbara, CA
· Engaged with customers directly to help them with technical and logistical issues having to do with the TrackR product line through Zendesk, e-Mail, chat, and phone
· Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment. Resolved an average of 1000 inquiries in any given week and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas (speed, accuracy, volume)
· Built and maintained customer relationships to boost sales and generate repeat business.
· Excelled in listening to customer needs, articulating product benefits and creating solutions that provide value to the customer. Managed and created ads on Facebook and Twitter
June 2013- September 2014, The Fund for the Public Interest -Lead Field Manager
Santa Barbara, CA
Grassroots fundraising project manager for nonprofits Environment California and CALPIRG. Canvassed in neighborhoods to raise money (small and large donors), sign up new members, and turn out voters. Worked on campaigns to ban fracking in Santa Barbara County, to pass legislation to stop the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms, and to ban plastic grocery bags to protect the oceans in two Central Coast cities.
· 2nd Highest Averaging Fundraiser: $243/night average in 2014 (211% of quota), $180/night average in 2013 (157% of quota), personally raised $17,852 and recruited 661 members, signed up major donors ($250 one-time, $500 one-time, or $15-$30/month level).
· Project Management: Trained staff in-office and in the field, oversaw fundraising and daily schedules for four employees, made hire/fire recommendations, drove team goals. Ran two week-long satellite offices in San Louis Obispo County and acted as the Field Director for the staff there.
· Top Team Performances: In 2013 teams raised $40,000, talked to 16,000 voters, got 6,000 petition signatures, signed up 2,000 members (responsible for 1/6 of office’s $150k goals, but delivered 1/4). In 2014 teams raised $42,000 (1/3 of office goal)
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote), Google Docs, Zendesk, Outlook, LMS, social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, ect.)