5668 Lamas St San Diego, CA 92122
(916)-710-1005 w firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn Profile
Seeking opportunities to become more involved with the music industry, expand my horizons as an artist manager, and be able to do something I am truly passionate about day after day. Willing to relocate to Los Angeles if the right opportunity presents itself.
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
UC SAN DIEGO w La Jolla, CA (Class of 2015)
Bachelor of Science, Economics
Social Media (Facebook w Twitter w Instagram) w Wordpress w Adobe Photoshop w Adobe Premiere w MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint) w Windows and Apple Operating Systems w Google Applications (Docs, Drive, Sheets)
REAL ESTATE MANAGER AT DUTTA ASSOCIATES w El Dorado Hills, CA (June 2015 – August 2015)
Real estate company that manages property in the Northern California area.
· Served as direct point of contact for property owners.
· Provided answers and troubleshooting for properties.
· Handled payroll for company.
· Hired contractors for various property repairs and remodels.
· Assisted in ensuring that each property met CA Dept. of Housing standards.
STUDENT BUSINESS SERVICES AT UC SAN DIEGO w La Jolla, CA (September 2013 – June 2015)
Office on campus that handles charges, refunds, and pending transactions on student accounts.
· Helped students and parents with their accounts at the university with questions regarding billing of housing, tuition and other miscellaneous business items.
· Responsible for helping students in office and upholding good customer service.
· Organized and handled scholarships for students.
· Organized and handled loan documentation for students.
· Handled charging and reapplying of funds on student accounts.
· Used internal servers for student ID card issues.
· Handled questions regarding student accounts in Write Off/Collections.
· Handled refunds on student accounts.
ATI CAPTIONING STUDENT ASSISTANT w Sacramento, CA (August 2011 – August 2013)
Assisted in enforcing ADA compliancy campus wide; helped various faculty members in assisting students who had disabilities.
· Transcribed/subtitled various scholarly videos for faculty and staff that had a student that were deaf or hearing impaired in their class.
· Wrote documentation/tutorials on how to do certain aspects of Captioning for the university
· Working on tasks independently due to supervisor being occupied with important meetings and seminars
· Received an excellent Student Performance Report which is available to all future employers upon request
MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
ARTIST MANAGEMENT (June 2015 – Present)
Managing three separate and upcoming artists.
· Serve as a point of contact for my artists.
· Handle any and all Soundcloud uploads, messages, and account issues.
· Manage ToneDen accounts for Follow to Download capability.
· Send out promo emails for each artist’s songs to record labels, other artists etc.
· Artist Soundcloud Profiles:
· Juan Fleeko
WRITER AT TECHIBEATS.COM (March 2015 – Present)
Writer at Techibeats.com since March; handle social media posts, giveaways, interviews and song reviews.
· Weekly posting of our series, Wobble Wednesday, a 3-5 song review list that specializes in bass-heavy music.
· Reaching out to artist managers for potential interviews
· Have personally interviewed artists such as Dada Life, Party Favor, Dr. Fresch, and Jai Wolf among others.
· Organizing event coverage for specific shows such as LED Presents and more
· Organizing ticket giveaways.
· Managing social media (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) for the website.
· Meeting and representing the website at various events.
· Link to specific posts by myself.