285 Uptown Blvd. • Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
• 717-377-0294 • firstname.lastname@example.org •
• Several years’ experience working in the entertainment and management industry
• Competent at managing responsibilities in a high-volume atmosphere
• Skilled at interacting with customers from diverse backgrounds
• Hard worker, quick learner, and ability to assume responsibility
Rollins College, Winter Park, FL, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
(August 2011- May 2015) Gilmour Academy, Gates Mills, OH, High School Diploma
(August 2008- May 2011)
Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life, Rollins College
(August 2015 – Present)
Panhellenic Council Advisor/ Graduate Assistant
• Oversee and coordinate the advisement and leadership of all Greek councils including Panhellenic
Council (PHC) and Interfraternity Council (IFC).
• Build, enhance and maintain relationships with chapter advisors, national offices, university
partners, parents, and other constituents
• Work with Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life to design, implement and assess meaningful
educational programing to minimize risk and enhance the student experience.
Hillstone, Winter Park
(September 2015 –Present)
• Friendly, outgoing and charismatic personality well suited to provide exceptional service in a
high volume, customer service oriented restaurant.
• Experience with Point of Sale (POS) system, with excellent basic math skills.
• Memorized restaurants menu providing ability to make recommendations based on customers’
Rollins Entertainment Programs (REP), Rollins College
(January 2014 –January 2015)
• Primary talent buyer, communicate with large-scale performers, forming binding contracts between
college and performance agencies.
• Oversee and direct an 8-person executive board in charge of planning and executing successful and
meaning events and activities for entire Rollins College campus.
• Manage annual budget of $90,000, delegating appropriate budget for specific events.
• Notable acquisitions: Dan Henig (musician), The Buried Life (MTV), & Nev Schulman (MTV –
Office Fraternity & Sorority Life, Rollins College
(April 2014 – February 2015)
President – Interfraternity Council
• Oversee the operations of the Interfraternity Council (IFC) executive board & preside over all
regular and special meetings of the IFC. IFC consists of 6 organizations including national,
international, and local fraternities.
• Work cohesively with Panhellenic President managing over 800 fraternity & sorority members.
Over 40% of Rollins College is affiliated with a Greek organization.
• Meet weekly with the Assistant Director of Fraternity & Sorority Life to discuss IFC concerns,
happenings, incidents, events, etc. Conduct weekly meetings with 5 executive board members.
Office of Residential Life, Rollins College
(August 2014- May 2015)
House Manager – X-Club Fraternity
• Plan, implement, and participate in house activities that enhance the social, educational,
community, and personal development of residents.
• Assist in the opening and closing of the residence halls, requiring time prior to the beginning
of semester courses and time following the completion of these courses.
• Conduct periodic house meetings for the purpose of planning programs and activities,
disseminating information, and explaining residence hall policies and procedures.
- 2011/2015 Bachelors Psychology