Briefly, I’ve earned my B.S. from California State University, Northridge in Hospitality and Tourism Management. For over 5 years i’ve gotten experience in management and supervision in the hospitality industry. I’m exceedingly efficient in promoting a positive attitude, productive environment and reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients. I’ve proved to carry strong interpersonal and communication skills as well strong commitment, vision and leadership. Sharp, quick learner; willing to get involved.
I am currently looking for experience in; music, travel, festival and/or hospitality.
- food and beverage
- team building
Cal State University Northridge
- 08/11-05/2016 Recreation, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Caprese Italian at Radisson Chatsworth
02/16 - present
Food and Beverage Manager
• Customer-Service: Constantly interacting with customers providing welcoming and remarkable service that will help keep customers coming back.
• Attention to Detail: As the food and beverage manager have I have keep my eyes on a lot of elements in the restaurant such as; food standards, costs, safety, etc. and
• Leadership: Daily, I represent leadership in the back of house, and front of house rallying my team during heavy shifts, resolving conflicts and getting the job done.
• Management Skills: Not only do I deal with food, I also have to deal with costs, pricing, creating work schedules and more.
• Organizational Skills: Keeping work schedules organized, shipments on time, cleaning schedules and more organized is crucial to the job.
• Problem-Solving Skills: Dealing with employee conflict, irate customers and wrong stock orders is part of the daily job. Being able to come up with a solution quickly is a needed skill.
• Speaking Skills: I’ve been challenged daily with the need to accurately and easily communicate standards and cooking methods to staff, give orders and speak with customers clearly.
Radisson Hotel - Chatsworth
10/14 - Present
Front Desk Agent
Paid part-time. Responsibilities include; Learning online reservation system, Familiarizing myself with Club Carlson Rewards and Guidelines, Mastering Micro Opera Full Service system, Booking reservations, settling payments, serving as a overseer for the hotel operations.
Kickin KAsian - Asian Cajun Seafood
07/13 - Present
Paid part-time. With the knowledge of health and safety codes and regulations; current food handlers card held. experienced in safe operation of commercial food service equipment. Responsibilities begin with serving as an supervisor for all kitchen operations. Served as a lead line cook since restaurants grand opening in 2013 and made my way to an official supervisor in 9 months. Experience includes; boiling, breading, frying, prepping, making sauces, cutting and prepping meats and fruits. I have experience in fast-pace environments, making quick on-the-spot decisions, creativity solving problems and ensuring quality products are being produced.
Queen Vee Entertainment
Assistant Event Producer / Emcee
This is an unpaid internship in Alhambra, CA. I have helped with production and served as the Emcee for events for like; MAXT OUT Dance Competition 2014, Alhambra’s Summer Hot Spot, QueenVee (themed) Booze Cruise in Long Beach, QueenVee Heel’s N’ Hotties Showcase, Dance for Peace Charity Fashion and Dance Showcase, and Alhambra’s Annual 5K Pumpkin Run.
Bounce Boba Loft
01/11 - 10/13
Almost three years of experience behind the bar serving Boba’s Drinks, Panini’s and deep fried snacks. Restaurant was located in a heavily populated college environment. Job requirements included, great telephone and communication skills, overall product knowledge, created strategic sales through cross-selling techniques and quick responses to customer needs. Built responsiveness in business through employee team work, customer satisfaction and building a comfortable and fun environment. I gained fast-pace serving experience with a quality control mindset.
FASMODE Dance Company
08/11 - Current
Executive Director/ Charity Showcase Coordinator/ Leadership Adviser
My path began as a general team member for a competitive dance team out of Cal State University Northridge. After 19 months of extensive dance and leadership training I attained the Executive Position. My responsibilities included; coordinating rehearsals and performances, sitting on the Sports Clubs Executive Council Committee, Coordinating and Producing 3 Annual Dance Charity Showcases at the college and facilitating and coordinating 5 annual Leadership Retreats.