Brandon T Ferguson
5024 Shoreline Terrace Evansville, IN 47715
T: 812.604.3893 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly Analytical and numbers oriented Business Management professional skilled in meeting day-to-day challenges in the fast-paced profit-driven market. Solid ability in juggling multiple porosities, developing employee potential, and delivering consistent profitable results. Specialize in developing cohesive management teams driven to propel the ordinary to excellence through attention to detail, delivering results that surpass industry performance standards.
Assistant Store Manager 2005-2010/ 2014 present
· Developed 20 Managers to provide excellence in customer service
· Maintained daily budget for store inventory and Labor projections
· Managed profit and loss report and increased sales from last year by 2.55%
· Marketing Consultant for 3 locations in the area
· Developed an on going, five day training program for new manger trainees.
· Managed $2.5 million in sales with a staff of 60
· Significantly cut annual cost through innovative local promotions
Collection Support Specialist
· Manage and process bank inquires of $4000 daily
· Complete payment related account adjustments
· Audit and balance batches of payments and process bank deposits
· Perform preliminary research or unidentified payments
· Independently managed a $500,000 to $550,000 high volume store while maximizing effective use of time and financial resources with a staff of 10
· Provide high quality customer service through staffing and ongoing leadership development
· Maintained Controllable expenses of the profit and loss statement
· Order and Negotiated with Vendor contracts
· Made substantial improvement in employee productivity, space utilization, and overall receiving efficiency by creating an Inventory management system that decreased store shrinkage by 20% on a $800,000 in Inventory.
· Significantly cut annual cost through innovative local promotions, expense reduction, and optimal sell –through strategies. Set goal at 5% increase then previous performance levels and followed budget to successfully achieved profit increase.
· Implemented the local promotions for the area for 2 different Universities
DeVry University 2010-2014
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Ten plus years of accounts receivable experience. Illustrate strong team-building skills while directing extremely diverse personnel. Exhibit crucial ability to motivate cross-functional teams toward achieving common goals. Provide on-going personnel training and support: demonstrated flexibility in managing various teams. Experienced in handling human resources functions such as interviewing, hiring, training and employee performance appraisals.
- accounts receivable experience
- Exhibit crucial ability to motivate cross-functional teams toward achieving common goals. training and support
- human resources
- strong team-building skills