· To pursue the field of Audio, work in a variety of setting involving audio, and enhance my skills and gain knowledge in all aspects.
· The Art Institute of California – Inland Empire San Bernardino
§ Degree: Associate in Audio Production (July 2011 – Graduated)
· Sierra High School, San Bernardino, California (Graduated May 2011)
• Recoding Vocals, Guitar, Bass
• Music Mixing
• Microphone Placement
• Knowledge of EQ & Compression
• Basic Circuitry & Schematics Knowledge
• Focusrite Satffire Pro 40
• SSL Board
• Patch Bay Knowledge
• MIDI Keyboard
• Digidesign C24 Console
• Making a Tube Screamer Pedal
• Pro Tools
• Ableton Live 9
• Apple Final Cut Pro
• Apple Logic Pro 9
• Waves Plugins
• Sound toys Plugins
· Excellent organization and communication skills.
· Strong work ethics, highly motivated and self-discipline.
· Excellent knowledge of recording studio operations.
· Excellent working knowledge in the setup of audio equipment: 8 and 12-channel soundboard, amplifiers, microphones, loudspeakers, and related technology.
· Excellent knowledge in guitar, able to restring and solder wires etc.
· Audio Visual Technician – On Fire Ministries
§ Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of audiovisual equipment.
§ Managed all audio job that were required for church event to be ready,
§ managed all levels and EQ for microphones and instruments, troubleshooted any problems that went wrong.
· Mixing, Mastering Engineer
§ Mixed and Mastered a song for a client’s projects
· Forest Service Department – South Zone Fire Cache
06/28/2016 to 10/28/16
• Logistics for forest service.
• inspect tools and material need for firefighters.
• properly tested water Hoses, and Tanks
• clean sleeping pads, tents, chairs, tables, and uniforms
• set up kit items to be ready to be sent out.
• picked and consolidated fire orders.
· Amazon Fulfillment Warehouse
§ Warehouse On5
05/11/2014 to 10/28/2014
o Sort Center where we would sort out all order and get them ready for post office.
o Problem Solve trained to replace items or rebox items if box were damaged.
o Would use Center Rider to send pallets to destination.
o Wrap pallet that were all stacked and ready to be sent out.
§ Warehouse Ont9
10/28/2014 to 05/08/2015
o Picker for the floor and for Order Picker
o Packed trained
o Sort all Mech items in team Mech Dock to get ready to send out
o Team lift support On Center Rider
§ Warehouse Ont8
08/06/2015 to 01/08/2016
o Each to Sort Where we would receive and sort out all products that came in the warehouse.
o Use RC Forklift to load and unload trucks.
· Foursquare On Fire Ministries Church (November -2011 January 2016)
§ Live Sound Tech
§ Guitar Player/ Tech
§ Room Treatment
§ Soldering Cables
§ Sound Engineer
§ Set Up and Breakdown P.A System
· Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal M.I. San Bernardino
§ Guitar Player
- Av Technician
- live sound
- Mic Placements
- Mixing engineer
- recording engineer
- Soldering Cables
- sound design
The Art Institute Of California - Inland Empire
- July 2011/ May 2014 Audio Production Associates Degree