San Jose, CA | (630) 962-9418 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cristofer Cortez has 4 years of experience within administrative role within the customer service
role, specifically within IKEA. Cristofer has taken initiative on projects within his experience by
building relationships with other superiors within the organization. He has the opportunity to
participate in Leadership Development Program through proven leadership skills and capabilities
by San José State University. Thrives in the dynamic environments and quickly adapt to
ever-changing demands of the administrative role. Detailed oriented, conscious, organized,
achieving favorable outcomes with leadership. Well versed in preparation, research and drafting
documents. Tackles cases with tendency and analytical mindset.
● Document production through word process/format/proofread all client communication
documents including proposals, responses, agendas, overviews.
● Update/maintain and distribute departmental reports and rosters.
● Positive can-do attitude and excited by the prospect of advancing his career with a
● Client management follow-up, including seeking out new contacts within existing
● Telephone support for supervisors along with back up coverage for other members of the
department, maintaining day to day calendars, arranging meetings and conference calls.
● Completing expense reports, maintaining contact lists, making travel arrangements,
scanning and filing of agreements, printing of reports, sorting mail and ordering supplies.
● Liaising with the internal teams to turn around in-bound tactical requests.
B.S., Business Administration, Concentration in Management Information Systems 5/2020
San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Customer Service Representative, E-Team Inc, at Google, San Jose, CA 3/2018 – Present
● Assist users with general inquires, product support, service information, billing inquires,
order processing and technical issues in a diverse technology environment (via
● Respond appropriately to customer escalations through a Triage Support Queue for
routing to tier 2, partner, or department team.
● Ensure customer satisfaction by having a good understanding of customer’s needs and
how to diagnose and fix their issues.
Customer Service Co-Worker, IKEA, East Palo Alto, CA 3/2014 – 3/2018
● Collaborate with various functions throughout the organization to help fulfill projects and
● Manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines.
● Initiated and developed a customer queue solution that resulted in increased efficiency in
our order set-up process.