Curley Alphonso Ware II
2689 W Main Street, Wappinger Falls, New York 12590
Summary: Professional, innovative and creative with 4 years’ military experience in the engineering field. Have excellent leadership, communication, and tactical planning skills. Values teamwork, dependability, and hard work. Trained in testing fuel and maintaining equipment used to pump fuel in tactical refueling systems.
Area of Expertise:
· Military experienced
· Easy to Train
· Operational Planning
· Perform under pressure
· Knowledge in maintenance
· Detail oriented
· Security Clearance
· Event Planning
· Microsoft office user
· Fuel Testing
BULKFUEL SPECIALIST, USMC CAMP PENDLETON, CA 2012-2015
· Built 6 tactical fuel sites for training purposes, operate and maintain all equipment used in such training with a net worth of $2M; such as fuel pumps, pipes, fuel bags and pod.
· Counsel 5 personnel on a monthly basis on basics of military occupational skill, basic military knowledge and standards, and overall performance with their duties.
· Use Microsoft office to generate over 50 training schedules and exercises, create 100+ presentations for classes on military history, and devise 25-30 spreadsheets for budgets for work functions.
· Pump operator NCO, in which supervised 5 pumps and 10 personnel, in exercise in which we pumped over 1M gallons of water from a lake, in order for contractors to survey the bottom for unwanted hazardous material.
SUPERVISOR OF JANITORIAL SERVICES, SPLASHDOWN BEACH WATERPARK, FISHKILL, NY 2010-2012
· Supervised 10+ personnel on daily janitorial tasks such as cleanliness of restrooms and dining areas, trash pickup and disposal, landscaping care, and inventory stock.
· Coordinated with the 4 other section supervisors on dispersion of 100+ personnel throughout the park and created organized map for all the different sections on where personnel should be and implemented it on my own initiative.
· Used many different types of equipment as far as sandblaster, power washer, leaf blower, cement mixer, painting equipment and power tools to maintain parks appearance during the day time hours when park was full.
· Generated the weekly work schedule and annotated any overtime hours to give to park manager for corrected hours for my personnel.
RETAIL, HALLOWEEN STORE/CHRISTMAS STORE, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 2008-2010
· Demonstrated communication and retailing skills to effectively influence customers into purchasing our products.
· Similarly, had to memorize an extensive catalog of merchandise and be knowledgeable to answer questions of customers.
· Provided creativity and artistic skill to make personalized ornaments for customers.
· Dutchess Community College in Wappinger Falls, NY —- Attended
· Roy C. Ketcham High school in Wappinger Falls, NY —- High school Diploma
· United States Military Apprenticeship Program Certificate(Pumper /Gauger)
· United States Marine Corps: Specialized training in testing fuel, leadership, diversity, and communication
- communication skills
- easy to train
- force protection
- fuel pump operator
- fuel tester
- innovative and creative
- military experience
- military operations
- operational planning
- perform well under pressure
- security clearance
Dutchess Community College
- 2011-2012---Attened Liberal Arts
United States Marine Corps
- 2012-present Bulkfuel specialist