2850 46th Street Apartment #3 Astoria, New York 11103
(786) 223-3497 firstname.lastname@example.org
Versatile and creative bilingual professional who blends academic training in music and business administration with hands-on experience in marketing and sales support to provide employers with proven organization, communications, scheduling and client services expertise.
Office Manager, October 2014 – February 2015 British American Household Staffing, New York, NY • Greeting and directing visitors, screening candidates, answering calls, fielding telephone queries and managing the calendar. • Data entry, conducting reference checks, creating spreadsheets, maintaining and updating applicant-tracking system. • Reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
Customer Service Representative, May 2014 – October 2014 CrowdSurge, Hollywood, CA
• Liaised between customers and client services, artists’ management teams and venues. • Assessed and resolved customer service and billing issues by amending ticket orders, exchanging merchandise and
processing refunds. • Communicated with customers through email and phone pertaining to concerts, VIP packages and merchandise.
Guest Service Associate, 2013 – 2014 Mondrian, West Hollywood, CA
• Processed guest arrivals and departures, assigned rooms and accommodated various special requests. • Handled credit and cash transactions abiding by hotel policies relating to refunds, credits and holds. • Took full ownership of inquiries, complaints, and responded to all guest feedback as necessary.
Concierge, 2011 – 2012 The Americana at Brand, Glendale, CA • Provided information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes, maps and transportation schedules.
• Arranged tickets, transportation bookings, appointments and dining reservations for guests.
Retail Sales Consultant, 2010 – 2011 AT&T Mobility, Brookline, MA
• Met sales and performance goals as outlined by store manager. • Provided and demonstrated specific product and service information to customers in an effort to increase sales. • Kept accurate inventory for store location.
Africana Studies Assistant, 2009 – 2010 Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA • Archived and organized sets of documents, artifacts and musical equipment. • Coordinated departmental events, workshops, seminars and clinics. • Assisted in classroom management and music programming coursework.
Digital Marketing Intern, 2009 Lex Records, London, England • Outreached to various businesses to promote up-and-coming artists by sending them CDs and other promotional content in
order to introduce their music to new audiences. • Promoted artists through social media outlets by writing blurbs, uploading pictures and engaging audiences to listen to their music. • Catalogued all digital audio through file sharing services including iTunes, Amazon and Rhapsody.
Front Desk Agent, 2005 – 2006 Shore Club, Miami Beach, FL • Managed the registration process and accurately accounted for all rooms. Answered queries regarding the hotel’s services, charges, dining facilities, events and travel directions. Contacted the appropriate departments in order to resolve guest issues.
Bachelor of Music, Performance and Songwriting, 2010 GPA: 3.40
Associate Degree, Music Business, 2005 GPA: 3.60
Languages: English, Spanish (Fully bilingual)
Computers / Social Media: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Tumblr, YouTube, Linked-In, iMovie, Skype
Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA Miami Dade College, Miami, FL