To pursue the field of Audio Engineering, work in a variety of settings in the post-production/production industry, and enhance my skills and gain knowledge in all aspects of the communication field.
-Mid Budget Home Studio Santiago, DR
Recording Engineer /Mix Engineer 2010 – 2012
– Dubai 2.0 Nightclub Santiago, DR
Main Event DJ And Stage Manager 2011 – 2012
-Benji’s Bakery Orlando, FL
In charge Of PA System Handling and Setup 2014
-Over 3 Years of Small PA System Setup Experience
Specifications Available Upon Request
-Tier Nightclub Orlando, FL
Assistant Production Manager Currently
Drums Musical Academy Santiago, DR
-Drums /Persussion 2007 – 2008
Juan XXIII High School Santiago, DR
-High School Diploma 2008 – 2012
Full Sail University (Real World Education) Orlando, FL
-Recording Arts, Bachelor Degree 2012 – 2015
– Pro Tools And Logic Pro Efficient and Pro Tools Certified (Proof Available Upon Request)
– Troubleshooting and Soldering experience
– Basic Unreal Engine Understanding and Experience
– Experience working with high value Customers and Artist’s
– Excellent working knowledge in the setup of audio equipment: 8 and 12-channel soundboards, amplifiers, microphones, loudspeakers, and related technology.
– Internet proficient, basic knowledge of recording studio operations, television news broadcasting experience, audio encoding/decoding, multi-track board operation, music production, engineering, CD production.
– Complete knowledge and usage of: Windows environment 2000, 2003, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
– Excellent organization and communication skills.
– Strong work ethics highly motivated and self-disciplined.