Diego M Luna
5914 W Diversey Ave. Chicago, IL 60639
Aspiring to acquire work knowledge and experience on software, web developing or anything about music business. Fast and enthusiastic worker.
DeVry University, Chicago, IL March 2015
Bachelor of Science Computer Information Systems
Concentration: Enterprise Computing
Maek – Music Label Production August 2015 – Present
A&R, Social Media Marketing and Front-End Web Developer
· Support Web Developers on creating web designs.
· Managing professional directories and important contacts.
· Performing and sharing events on social media websites.
Chicago My Town Car Service July 2011 – Present
Professional Limo Driver
· Transfer customers to their respective destinations.
· Provide Customer Service and safety.
Association House of Chicago, Chicago, IL November 2014- February 2015
• Responsible for working closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Successfully implemented website upgrades using WordPress systems to improve the usability, search features and local maps.
• Effectively identified the appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions to make relevant recommendations.
• Developed innovative, reusable Web-based tools for the creation of demographic maps using Google API and Google Maps plugin.
• Actively supported the improvement of an affordable Job Portal Access.
• Produced solutions to resolve minor Website concerns.
• Microsoft office
• Mac OS
• Visual Studio
· Bilingual (Spanish)
· Social Media Marketing & Advertisement
· Customer Service
Relevant Course Work:
Essentials of Accounting, Critical Thinking & Problem Solving, Logic & Design
Connectivity, Computer Applications for Business, Computer Information System
Structured Analysis & Design, Principles of Information Systems Security
Business Application Programming, Web Application Development, Web Interface Design
- Computer Support
- social media
- July 2010 - March 2015 Computer Information Systems
- August 2015 - Present Artist & Repertoire