WILLIAM MORRIS ENDEAVOR – LECTURE & PERSONAL APPEARANCE ASSISTANT
- Manage all aspects of booking WME clients such as negotiating deal points and fees, issuing contracts, negotiating addendum policies, generating invoices, and monitoring payments.
- Perform office tasks such as answering a high-volume of phone calls and emails, responding to inquiries, administering and filing paper work, and scheduling appointments.
- Generate and present speaking offers to a wide variety of clients such as John Legend, Michael Strahan, Rob Lowe, and Oprah Winfrey.
- Pitch appropriate clients to potential buyers based on budget, topics, preferences.
MOMENT ENTERTAINMENT – PUBLIC RELATIONS & MARKETING MANAGER
- Assisted all aspects of event planning and production for a company that has booked Rusko, Flosstradamus, Clockwork, The Chainsmokers, 12th Planet, Schoolboy Q, and more.
- Composed marketing material and managed social media pages to elevate and bring awareness to the start-up company that produces events.
- Produced personalized budgets, researched vendors for rental equipment, and booked travel accommodations.
- Designed and implemented promotional campaigns for business partners.
SLATE PR – PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
- Analyzed and filed over 100 publications daily and produced press kits.
- Created detailed schedules and client biographies for pitching.
- Assisted clientele at red carpet events and helped host events for the public.
- Performed office tasks such as answering a high volume of phone calls and taking messages for publicists.
RADIO CENTRAL COAST – RADIO PERSONALITY & OFFICE INTERN
- Produced promotional and informational content to be aired on the radio.
- Conducted interviews with music artists.
- Performed filing, data management and maintained an up-to-date list of current events and meetings.
- PC/Mac proficient, basic HTML5, PhotoShop CS and CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, and DreamWeaver CC
- Proficient with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+, Tumblr, Flickr, and Vine.