Dylan M. Graff
8131 Blue Lake Drive • San Diego, California 92119
email@example.com • 6198086306
To accomplish the work objective/tasks that are assigned to the full extent and to do these tasks at my very best ability.
Windmill Farms San Diego , California August 2015 – June 2016
Deli Clerk/ Customer Support
● Accomplishing basic food handling jobs, to more experienced food handling tasks.
● Tagging Items
● Washing Dishes
● Slicing deli meats and cheeses
● Pre cooking chickens
● Sandwich Orders (able to order your own custom sandwiches)
● Sandwich Bar / Assistant sandwich bar (run and manage the bar, have experienced major rushes)
● Making pre made salads
● Cleaning / setting up / putting away deli case items, and salad bar.
● Attend to customers needs and concerns, in person or over phone. Deal with returns,etc.
Patrick Henry High School San Diego, California June 2015
, GPA 3.0
Grossmont College San Diego, California
Business, Media Arts and Video
● Advanced computer skills ranging from:
● Technical problems/troubleshooting:
● -internal hardware (pc)
● -program/software (pc /mac)
● -moderate routing and cable skills
● Intern for RedBullMediaHouse 1 1/2 yrs. (intern media/video producer, videographer)
● Graphic Design (moderate)
● Video Production (advanced)
● 2-3 months in basic customer support (cashier, counter)
● 8 months in kitchen/food handling (waiting, preparing food)
Advanced knowledge of electronics ranging from basic wiring to advanced computer hardware/software skills.
Apart of the RedBull Media House internship for about 1 1/2 years, where I learned audio and video producing skills.
Patrick Henry High Art of film club
More references are available upon request.
Lisa Rosa (Former Manager)
Angie Martinez (Former Manager)
Matt Mann (Former Manager)
- editing software
- video production
- 08/15 Associates Degree