Enthusiastic, results oriented Marketing Project Coordinator who excels at managing multiple projects simultaneously and believes strongly in making a positive contribution to her environment through education and exposure.
St. Bonaventure University – St. Bonaventure, New York (Graduation – Dec 2012)
Bachelor of Science – Childhood Studies / Minor – Marketing
AFS-USA – New York, NY (June 2015 – Present)
Marketing Project Coordinator
Responsibilities: Manage all projects within the Marketing Department, through internal collaboration and client management to ensure timely completion of projects within budget. This includes all facets of national, seasonal, direct mail, social media and email marketing campaigns.
- Matrix manage four employees and directly manage two interns.
- Work with clients and internal departments to develop project goals, communicate project status and ensure satisfaction.
- Manage detailed campaign budgets to meet financial goals and ensure timely completion. As well as process all invoices.
- Collaborate with marketing team in the development of all creative campaign aspects.
- Manage inventory of merchandise both at our filament center and in house facility.
- Work with and procure vendors for bulk mailings and promotion fulfillment to cut costs and raise efficiency.
- Code and distribute targeted emails using Marketing Cloud (Salesforce).
- Use open and click through rates and A/B tests to improve email engagement.
- Lead a two week program for high school students traveling to New Delhi, India, in 2016, to teach English to underprivileged children. As well as a program in 2017 to Spain.
- Co-lead and managed, AFS Effect: School Connect, a national campaign which mobilized over 4,000 volunteers and hosted exchange students in over 1,200 schools using surveys, data collection, giveaways, emails and social media communications.
Weinberger Orthodontics – Plainview, NY (Apr 2014 – May 2015)
Responsibilities: Develop, implement, and manage the practice’s website, social media accounts, and promotional items.
- Implement campaigns to increase social media presence increasing followers on Instagram 10 fold and Facebook interactions by 21%.
- Use Facebook Insight analytics to tailor the practice’s online media program.
- Designed a new website for the practice, including layout, content and images.
- Support patient scheduling, invoice processing and payment collection.
Little People Child Care – Seacliff, NY (Feb 2013 – Mar 2014)
Pre School Head Classroom Teacher
Responsibilities: Managed a preschool classroom by developing lesson plans and daily schedules.
- Collaborated with other teachers to address and resolve organizational issues.
- Taught children proper conflict resolution skills.
North Shore Before and After School Child Care – Seacliff, NY (Feb 2013 – Mar 2014)
After Care Instructor
Responsibilities: Sole instructor responsible for facilitating after school program.
- Supported transition from school day into productive two hour homework period.
- Built a community of students who respect each other and can handle challenging routines.
- Addressed academic issues by using leading questions and confidence building techniques applied to distractible students to improve their focus.
- Taught children efficient homework completion techniques such as breaking up large assignment in to manageable portions.
Olean YMCA – Olean, NY (January 2012 – May 2012)
Event Coordinator Intern
Responsibilities: Assistant to YMCA event coordinator; managed after school engagement programs and event planning for middle school and high school students.
Elegant Affairs – Glen Cove, NY (Summers 2011 & 2012)
Event Coordinator Intern
Responsibilities: Supported a variety of business activities including customer service, inventory management, social media communications and selection of event supply vendors.
Global Vision International (GVI) Jalova Research Base – Toruguero, Costa Rica (June – August 2013)
Responsibilities: Six week assignment researching indigenous species behavior with a team focused on the development and management of long-term wildlife conservation efforts.
- Performed biological assessment surveys on marine turtle nesting habits and jaguar behavior.
- Aggregated and formatted survey data to facilitate research and review by scientific researchers.
- Received program certification for proper scientific measuring and assessment methods.
- Lived and worked with the local population, gaining an appreciation of Costa Rican culture including economic conditions, social pressures and aspirations of the local population.
- Proficient in analyzing Facebook Insights and Google Analytics
- Proficient in HTML coding
- Proficient in Marketing Cloud and Convio
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite