2323 E. Apache Blvd, Apt. 2071
Tempe, AZ 85281
Self-Employed March 2015-Present
Position: Freelance- Business
· Successfully completed over 700 projects with hundreds of different clients from all over the world.
· Provided a large variety of services including email management, scheduling, data entry, social media and business growth strategies, online research, transcription and ad creation/posting.
· Worked with different programs including, WordPress, Excel, Microsoft Word, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
Artist Management November 2013-February 2015
Position: Artist Manager for Monteilh
· Provided advice, guidance, and other services that are required to further the Artist’s career.
· Communicated and settled all transactions with producers for purchasing beats and directors for music videos.
· Worked with Dj Carisma on Monteilh’s debut project “Take Flight”.
· Helped market “Take Flight” as well as Monteilh’s debut music video “Yous A Lie”.
· Arranged and met with Tunde Balogun, A&R of Atlantic Records, to discuss song writing and future opportunities.
Engrained Café, Tempe, AZ July 2013-May 2014
Position: Staff Lead and Cashier
· Organized complete table orders and ensured quality while communicating with servers.
· Took customer orders and received payment by cash, credit card or M&G.
· Assisted customers by providing information and resolving complaints.
· Managed the set up of special events and dinners.
· Trained all new employees in 2014 as well as assigned tasks.
DESTED in the DESERT Tour, Arizona May 2012-September 2012
Position: Event Manager
· Arranged and booked a 3 show tour with Overdoz at Club Red in Tempe, DV8 in Tucson and The Orpheum Theater in Flagstaff.
· Handled all financial receipts and disbursements, provided green room amenities, and managed a staff of 5 individuals.
· Assisted with promotion, which included flyer distribution, face-to-face interaction and utilized multiple social media platforms.
Arizona State University, Tempe AZ, Graduated: May 2014
W. P. Carey School of Business, Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business
Major: Business Communication, GPA 3.74
Certificate in Special Event Management
Certificate in Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Earned a $3,000 University Grant for Academic Performance from Arizona State University
· Volunteered at Sound Wave, a large-scale music festival run by Steve LeVine Entertainment and Insomniac.
· Scheduled sessions at a recording studio in Tempe, Arizona as the Booking Manager.
· Created promotional graphics, cover art and T-shirt designs as well as edited music videos.
· Created a mini web series called “Known Unknown” where I interviewed professionals within the business side of the music industry such as Shawn Barron, Sean Healy and Darryl Rector.
- detail oriented
- problem solving
- time management