Here’s my resume .
Hope to hear back . Thank you !
Garren G. Brooks
1930 Nickerson Ave 37917 Knoxville,TN
Phone: (865) 985-2642 E-mail: email@example.com
I am a 29-year-old male who loves to be active and creative. My main occupation is being a DJ / PRODUCER. I started DJing back in 2012 and got confident enough to do events by 2015. Starting from halloween/holiday events for company parties to small clubs downtown. By the end of 2018 I created my artist alias: GAIRN. Since the beginning of this year, I have shared the stage with professional artists for lineup support at music venues within my region. This year alone i have been support for Champagne Drip, Dirt Monkey, Jantsen, DMVU, ill. Gates, Psymbionic, Stratus, and Oolacile. My DJ sets are usually made up high energy heavy bass music that keeps the audience on their toes. Electronic Dance Music is my forte’ .Everytime I play a set, the audeience will not forget their experience. On my time off from work, I enjoy going hiking on trails,rock quarries, and National Parks.This also ties into swimming and camping. Honestly I spend most of my time practicing guitar,bass, or music production. I have been playing guitar, bass, and drums for over 13 years.
My music :
Video links :
My next event : https://www.facebook.com/events/2098884773746455/?ti=icl
Seeking a dependable position with room for advancement. Highly motivated, confident, and professional. Experienced with all Microsoft Office Suite applications, scheduling, and records management. Ten years of demonstrated ability to lead, follow, and serve in all aspects of operations, while also being dependable and responsible with a result oriented mindset.
Institution Education History
Pellissippi State Technical College Some College 2009, 2014
Christian Academy of Knoxville High School Academic Diploma 2004-2008
Preservation Pub / Scruffy City Hall Barback/Kitchen/Doorman , Knoxville, TN
(June 2019 – Present)
• Clean and stock the bar according to standard procedure
• Report to the Bartender on duty at their scheduled bar
• Properly Stock all glassware, condiments, beer, dry stock, and all other neccessary items needed for efficient operation.
• Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests by checking IDs. Also provide security in the establishment.
Ruby Tuesday Server , Knoxville, TN
(January 2019 – June 2019)
• Give the best experience by seating guests, taking orders, serving dishes, and removing dinnerware promptly
• Knowledgeably recommended menu items based on customer needs and preferences, also includes upselling the menu
• Negotiate customer concerns
• Consistently made above average tips
Pro Toy Automotive service Service Writer / Parts Manager Knoxville, TN
(January 2017 – January 2019)
• Writing up service tickets for the customers and diagnosing vehicles
• Set appointments for customers and quote/ price out jobs for technicians.
• Test drive vehicles
• Buy parts and inventory for the shop
• have training in service technician work.
• Parts Manager
Gus’ World Famous Fried Chicken, Server Knoxville, TN
(August 2016- Present)
• My energetic personality allows me to stand out as a leader and have the role as the top server here.
• Serving fresh food, in an efficient, and gratiutious manner
• Able to meet the customer’s need in every way possible according to my capacity
• Maintain a neat, professional,and clean appearance dialy.
• Always written down orders correctly, processed credit card transactions, and also met customers demands upon request.
• Provide cleaning sidework. such as sweep floors, mop , and sanitize the workplace
• Primary motive is to work with a positive attitude in order for it to relfect on my co-workers and customers
Pero’s on The Hill, Line Cook, Knoxville, TN
(May 2015-August 2016)
• Prepared and serve food in a timely fashion
• Prepared specialty food (gourmet pasta,salads, and desserts)
• Handled all food in compliance with health standards
• Provided maitenance on all appliances and kept a clean and sanitary work area at all times
• Created an enjoyable environment for customers and their families
• Time management to allow for timely service for the guests
• Exercise sanitation responsibilities for staff and guest relations
Noodles & Company,Team Member, Knoxville, TN
(August 2014-May 2015)
• Customer Service/Cashier
• Sold our finest dishes being served with a personable demeanor
• Write up To-Go orders and assigned them to the kitchen and made promptly
• Store organization, cleanliness, general maitenance, cooler/walk-in fridge shelf arrangement
• Completed any appropriated tasks in order to make the guest’s dining experience the most sufficient
• Cash register operations and balancing the cash drawer at the end of shift
Axis Security, Event Safety and Staff, Johnson City, TN
• Provided customer care for patrons and artists
• Assigned the position to secure artist compounds backstage making sure they were provided privacy & comfort before, during and after perfomances
• Have worked campground roamer which makes sure the patron’s campgrounds are up to Health and Safety standards
• Worked as a secuirty guard for back/side-stage making sure no one or nothing interferes with the artist’s performance
• Professionally handled customers requests and complaints
• Worked with management and staff at: TomorrowWorld, Hangout Music Festival, Bonnaroo, Electric Forest, and Forecastle Music Festival
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Sent from my iPhone