1460 N. Mansfield Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028
(248) 719 – 8628 | I.Raveschot@gmail.com
BROADCAST PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
Highly polished and charismatic professional relocated to Los Angeles, seeking a challenging position in a dynamic environment primed for growth.
Seasoned experience with customer service, video production, web design, social media, advertising, sales, healthcare, hospitality, generating leads on prospective clients, and building new and lasting business relationships.
Licensed real estate sales agent with experience in managing property in private estates.
Charged with highly sensitive client retaining responsibilities with a strong ability to establish rapport with
clients and keen sense for how to build trust.
Specs Howard School of Media Arts | Southfield, MI Digital Media Arts Diploma
Real Estate One Academy | Southfield, MI Earned Michigan State Real Estate License
Central Michigan University | Mt. Pleasant, MI Studied Hospitality
WRIF Radio Station |Detroit, MI Oct ’17
Promotion Street Team
• Assisted with concert production, set-up, and event strategy for the new Little Caesars Arena.
Mie Radici Italian Imports | Northville, MI May ’16 – Oct ’17 Sales Representative, Social Media/Website Manager
Manage and assist in all facets of opening a new business importing olive oil from Sicily.
Identified target market and startup costs while managing standard day to day business operations.
Implemented a website, social media platform, and marketing campaign using the latest and most cost
effective strategies for brand development. •
Centria Healthcare | Novi, MI Dec ’15 – May ’16 Billing and Payroll Coordinator
• Staffed client schedules with qualified staff while maintaining margins and variances. Utilized scheduling software to create, maintain, and update client and field staff schedules according to client needs.
The Resort at Pelican Hill | Newport Beach, CA Feb ’15 – Oct ’15 Customer Service Representative
Communicated effectively with a discerning clientele including VIP’s, dignitaries, and celebrities.
Ensured the guest experience is pleasant in regards to atmosphere, service, quality and delivery by personally
providing outstanding service levels, coordinating service with other resort departments, and adhering to the resort five star standards.
Real Estate One | Novi, MI May ’14 – Jan ‘15 Licensed Realtor
Assisted clients in an affluent community with property sales and development.
Held open house inspections, instructing clients on best practices for selling success and liaising between
renters/owners and prospective buyers for property inspections, mortgage processes, and legal document preparation.
Hilton Garden Inn | Plymouth, MI Feb ’12 – Jan ’14 Guest Service Associate
• All front desk operations and guest services at a 150 room corporate hotel averaging 90% occupancy. Position was also responsible managing POS systems and reconciling cash flows on a daily basis in-line with hotel requirements.
- Full working knowledge of entire Adobe Suite
- graphic design
- stage design & lighting
- with skills in video production
Specs Howard School of Media Arts
- August 2016 - November 2017 Digital Media Arts degree