13777 Lambertina PL, Rockville, MD 20850
Mobile: (240)-731-4273 | Email: email@example.com
Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science International Trade & Marketing, May 2015
Associate of Science Merchandising & Management Minor in Asian Studies
Silver Spring, MD
Event Planning Intern, Feb 2015-Now
• Research & compilation of vendors, crafters, local food tastings, and demos data of upcoming activities
• Maintaining online company presence, branding logo images, press kit management
Singing Hearts Theatre
Intern, July 2013
• Taught and led workshops to provide make-up inspirations, designs, and ideas for performance aesthetics.
• Created marketing campaign including video and print advertisements for missions, opportunities, and insights on projects.
Era Ogilvy Public Relations
Intern, June 2013
• Crafted project proposal, media angles, and presentation for McDonalds in products and promotions; helped advise McDonalds’ with its product and event approach.
• Analyzed client such as Timberland, Eva Air Airline, and Heineken Beer to develop marketing guidelines
• Planned for client events, fundraisers, and workshops to work out the needs of space for attendees, convenient locations, and most budget-conscious choices.
• Deliver product presentation for McDonalds’ press conference to benefit reporters’ need of material and source for news releases.
AsianinNY Fashion Shows
New York, NY
Volunteer, February 11, 2012 – September 22, 2012
• Coordinated and led logistics of presentation
• Marketed merchandise, social awareness, and social benefits of the organization
YoungArts National Foundation For Advancement In The Arts Scholarship Program January 2011
• Honorable Mention for Cinematography Arts & Film