22 Blush Hill Drive, Conroe, Tx, 77304
Cell: (936) 203-8367
I am seeking employment where I can use my education and skills to grow and expand myself along with the company.
· Excellent Written/Verbal Communication Skills
· Proactive and Determined
· Attention to Detail
· Bulldog Tenacity
· Skills in Microsoft Word/Excel, Constant Contact, Apple programs, Windows
Mom’s Secret Chef (2012-Present)
· Ran counter sales and phone orders.
· Managed closing duties, deliveries for catering events, daily face-to-face interaction with customers
Events Intern, Style Scene-Austin (October 27, 2014-November 1,2014)
· Assisted Mayra Del Bello in running VIP Access/ Tickets for the Formula-1 Amber Lounge official after parties (That took place Oct 31st and Nov 1st )
· Contact Information: Mayra Del Bello, Founder/Owner, 512-516-7422, www.stylescene-austin.com
· Current member; Student led/student run PR organization (Spring 2014-July 2014)
· Ran Mass Comm Week at Texas State University. Assisted with speaker bios; escorting speakers to proper locations; made sure the week went smoothly.
The 55 Sports Bar, New Braunfels, TX (April 2014- July 2015)
· Communicate with an average of 50 customers on fulfilling orders every seven hour shift
· Befriend customers daily by building relationships with them and conversing frequently during their time so that they will return in the future
Catering by All Star, Willis, TX (2009-2014)
· Assisted with serving meals to the customers and managing the area’s appearance throughout the various events
· Texas State University- San Marcos, Texas (2012-August 7, 2015)
§ BA Mass Communications; Minor- Business Administration
§ Graduation: August 7, 2015
o Knowledgeable experience through Communications courses such as News Reporting & Writing, Public Speaking, Digital & Online Media, History of Mass Media, and Public Relations Campaign.