To whom it may concern,
I would primarily like to thank you for your time reviewing my application for a position at your restaurant. My experience working at restaurants has been incredibly fulfilling and I have enjoyed learning about how food connects people and how different restaurants work toward creating unique experiences for their guests. Having been in this industry for a few years, I am familiar with the concept of hospitality and providing guests with the utmost attention and care. While I attend school in Philadelphia and have found myself dabbling in the restaurants there, working with the Fearless company, recognized for their innovative fine dining experiences, I am so excited to return to my hometown of Los Angeles, where food culture blossoms and is at the root of our soul as a community. Thank you again.
- customer service
- Open Table
University of Pennsylvania
- August 2018- May 2022 Candidate for B.A in Biology
January 2019 - May 2019
– Manage Open Table reservations and seating arrangements
– Prepare daily updates on guest feedback
– Maintain restaurant entrance presentation
Chiguacle Sabor Ancestral de Mexico
May 2016- August 2018
– Manage reservations and seating arrangements
– Provide food recommendations when necessary
– Have knowledge of restaurant food and drinks
– Take food to guests
By Rosie Jane
June 2017- August 2018
Production and retail Associate
– A lifestyle cosmetic and fragrance company, managed product packaging, orders, and deliveries for companies, such as Birch Box, Sephora, and Nordstrom.
– Oversaw inspection of samples and managed quality control for 26,000 samples delivered to Birch Box.
– Managed retail at Silverlake location