(206) 369-3693 Jesse@JesseLomax.com Los Angeles, CA
Dynamic editor with over 10 years of experience. Content ranging from short form social videos (generating millions of views), short and full length films, sketch-variety programming, sports and entertainment news, documentaries as well as live sporting and event coverage.
Lead Editor / Supervisor, Software Tools and Support – RED Hydrogen (June 2018 – June 2019)
- Built and led department responsible for all feature film content on the ‘Hydrogen Network.’
- Editing of promotional material for the Hydrogen One.
- Managed assets from major studios including Disney and Warner Brothers from ingest through delivery.
- Oversaw the conversion of over 40 feature length 3D titles to the phones proprietary 4V format.
- Set up workflow for conversion of 3D studio titles to 4V format for use on the device.
Collaborated with developers to create and release the 3D to 4V plugin for the Adobe suite.
Content and Highlight Editor, Video Play-Out Op. – Fox Sports (June 2013 – December 2018)
- Content Editor and Play-out operator on hundreds of live broadcasts to millions of viewers.
- Shows, including: The Herd with Colin Cowherd, FOX NFL Sunday Kickoff, FOX College Game Day, UFC Fight Night, Fox Sports Live, Fox Football Daily, Fox College Basketball, Bundesliga.
- Maintained direct contact with director to air tape, live, on-air at a moments notice.
Digital Producer / Editor, Ovation TV (March 2018 – June 2018)
- Edited multiple pieces a day on very quick turn around, generating hundreds of thousands of views across social platforms, working ahead of the curve.
- Produced and edited digital promotion content for the networks scripted shows.
Editor, Post Supervisor – Fair Game with Brock Everett – DirecTV (June 2016 – Nov 2016)
- Responsible for the post-production process for 20, 30 minute episodes, of a scripted multi camera weekly cable variety show.
- Built the workflow used week in and week out to turn the show around from camera to delivery to meet the deadlines set by the network.
Freelance Editor, Assistant Editor, & Data Management (June 2011 – Present)
- Major clients including: Vice, DirectTV, The Hollywood Reporter, Disney Interactive and Billboard.
- National ad campaigns for Draft Kings, Sharri’s Berries, Pro Flowers, Caremore Insurance
- Editor on The Hollywood Reporters Webby Award winning 2016 Directors roundtable.
- Music Videos for artists including: Nipsey Hussle, 2 Chainz, The Game, Meek Mill and many more.
- Editor on the feature length film Navy Seals v Demons (2017)
Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Quantel (Edit, and Live-Touch machines), MS Office Suite. Operation of RED, Arri, Canon and Sony cameras.
AAS in Film and Video Production from Seattle Central Community College (2011)
- adobe premiere
- after effects
- and Live-Touch machines)
- avid media composer
- Canon and Sony cameras.
- final cut pro
- Media Encoder
- MS Office Suite. Operation of RED
- Quantel (Edit