Joshua Lee Buck
3980 5th ST. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55421
To find a career and fully utilize my talent and abilities, work hard and help a company grow and prosper.
•Traveling, computer IT and programming, Music Production and deejaying, staying healthy, meeting new people, helping people and doing my very best at whatever I am doing being work or enjoyment.
Le Sueur Henderson High school, Le Sueur, MN 56058
High school Diploma, May 2008
High school Hockey Player
Music Producer/Web Designer
• Self employed
• Company name Buck-Nasty Productions
• FL Studio, Ableton Live, Traktor Pro 2
June Mountain Ski Resort (owned by Mammoth Mountain), 3819 Hwy 158 June Lake, CA 93529
December 2009-April 2011
• Lift operations
• Running testing and maintaining chair lifts
• Watching, helping and greeting people getting on and off lifts.
• Making sure no one falls off or gets caught and stopping lift and helping them if they do.
• Filling out logs
• Maintaining ramps and area shoveling setting up fences ribbons etc…
Working on my grandpas farm, Henderson, MN
• Feeding livestock
• Various Landscaping, tree trimming, lawn mowing etc..
• Snowplowing during the winter/shoveling and insulating
• Tractor and vehicle mechanics
United States Army Active Duty, Clarksville, TN
October 2008-August 2009
• Fire Support Specialist/Forward Observer/Artillery
• RTO: Radio Team Operator
• General under Honorable Conditions Discharge
Pizza Ranch Restaurant, 124 N 2nd St. Le Sueur, MN
September 2007-September 2008
• Delivery Driver
• Making pizzas/chicken
• Buffet detail
• Answering phones and helping customers/busing
• Dishes/cleanup of store
• Closing and arranging goods taking out trash etc.
Asphalt Driveway Repair, Henderson, MN (private contractor)
• Repaired driveway aprons holes with asphalt and infrared heaters.
• Repaired cracks and holes in parking lots with patches using heater and asphalt.
• Music Production/D.J. FL Studio and Ableton Live proficient. Traktor Pro 2 and Serato Scratch Live.
• PC Hardware, building repairing, replacing.
• PC Debugging, removing viruses, malware and spyware
• Setting up networks. Routers, modems administration and protection.
• Know all shop tools and have used them.
• Wood designs and lathes
• Welding. Arc, Acetylene torch, wire feed, Tig.
• Basic construction. Framing, siding, shingling, drywall, roofing.
Mixing and produce electronic music. Mainly progressive, dubstep and electro-house.