21ST CENTURY ARTISTS, INC. / May 2014 – Present / New York, NY
- Day to Day Manager
- Daily manager of a client roster that includes Billy Ocean, Christopher Cross, The Commodores, Dennis Edwards (formerly of The Temptations) and JT Taylor (formerly of Kool & The Gang).
- Assist in organizing and producing touring concerts and festivals such as ABBA The Concert, Replay America and The Happy Together Tour.
- Advance tours, plan travel, coordinate interviews, prepare tour accounting and budget plans, issue contracts and track deposits.
- Strategize, coordinate and execute in-house marketing and publicity across client roster.
- Supervise intern program. Responsible for hiring and treating daily tasks for interns.
- Oversee and maintain company and client websites.
GOOGLE FOR ENTREPRENEURS / September 2013 – April 2014 / New Orleans, LA
- Community Leaders Program
- Coordinated a sustainable web ecosystem in New Orleans by connecting local musicians with student talent in neighborhood communities.
- Partnered with the Tipitina’s Foundation, a non-profit focused on educating local musicians on the music industry.
- Designed and taught a pilot “Fan Engagement” curriculum using Google Tools.
- Developed a project-based curriculum to teach entrepreneurship to high school students through their creative art. Partnered with NOCCA, Louisiana’s Arts Conservatory, to pilot this program.
MPOWERD INC. / May 2013 – February 2014 / New York, NY
- Marketing Fellow
- Successfully ran a social media donation campaign that exceeded goals and expectations within a given amount of time.
- Conducted general B2B market research and analysis within the solar energy field.
- Oversaw and maintained company website and social media accounts.
THE HOWLIN’ WOLF / January 2013 – May 2013 / New Orleans, LA
- Marketing Intern
- Assisted in daily operations included but not limited to talent buying, consumer analysis and grassroots marketing campaigns throughout the city of New Orleans.
- Contributed to website development and managed social media accounts.
- Google Tools
- microsoft office
- social media advertising
Loyola University New Orleans
- Graduated May 2014 Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing Major