Katherine L. Wierzbicki
6217 Sunset Isle Drive ● Winter Garden, FL 34787 ● 781-439-8694 ● Katherine.email@example.com
Bachelor of Arts, Southern New Hampshire University Manchester, NH
Minor: Sociology – Marketing Sports Management
Dun & Bradstreet Waltham, MA
Senior Administration Assistant August 2016 – Present
· Reports directly to SVP of Marketing & VP of Technology.
· Administration Assistant to both Marketing & Technology teams.
· Manages all calendars and travel for both the SVP of Marketing, Technology and Product Directors.
· New Hire Onboarding training.
· Proficient in Workday – change of jobs, salary, managers, time off and payroll.
· Handles all expense reports for both the Marketing and Technology Teams using Concur.
· Processes and codes invoices and Royalties using Markview.
· Handles all SOW’s and PO’s for Marketing and Technology teams.
· Processes invoices using Oracle.
· Point of contact for all vendors and third party relationships.
· Office Management/ Facilities.
· Background checks using Sterling Backcheck.
Trinity Partners Waltham, MA
HR Assistant December 2015 – August 2016
· Scheduled, booked and point of contact for all candidate interviewees.
· Managed calendars for the Manager of HR, Director of Talent- Acquisition, and Director of Talent.
· File confidential paperwork for Finance Department.
· Processed all of HR’s Expense Reports using Open Air.
· Register new employees in ADP.
· Background checks on Lexis Nexis.
· Office Management.
Charlotte Russe Manchester, NH
Sales Associate August 2011- January 2015
Stocked store shelves, located clothing items for customers, and processed customer purchases at the cash register. Managed money every hour using an Excel spreadsheet
Took leadership daily in the store by opening and closure process
Controlled the fitting rooms, assembled product displays, and maintained store appearance and cleanliness.
Maintained high level of customer satisfaction via superior interpersonal and communication skills in person and on the phone
Maintained a friendly, professional demeanor and a genuine desire to help others. Example: Outgoing, energetic, and positive
Successful sales associate earning positive customer feedback based on my knowledge and insight of current fashion trends
Other Work Experience:
Fitness instructor – CPR & First Aid Certified.
Microsoft Office experience – created Excel spreadsheets used to track expenditure and created Power Point presentations to communicate Social Media activities in diverse settings
Designed a presentation, published on the University website, outlining how to most effectively use all of SNHU’s library facilities in undertaking a basic research project
Collegiate cheerleader & coach.