Experienced project coordinator
Lead customer service, Administrative & Accounting experience with excellent leadership and communication skills. Team oriented and goal focused contributor seeking a position where I may utilize my diverse experience, team building skills, focus and servant leadership to deliver value and results.
PROJECT COORDINATOR MANAGER
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICE & SOLUTION-CHARLESTON, SC
Identifies and workes to remove barriers to successful completion of the overall project, with particular emphasis on resolving issues with customers
Facilitate and coordinate the work of multiple project teams engaged in the establishment and implementation of new projects to support the team
Creates and tracks purchase orders submissions and complete project close-out manuals
Provided timely project status updates to the CEO
Maintain and update company database
Assist in the sale of the project from finish to end I am the customer service manager as well
Communicate daily with new and existing customers
HR duties include: financing new customers for big projects, collecting and reaching out to customers that owe, also maintaining payroll of the installers and technicians once a week
In charge of all management Duties
HUDSON AUTOMOTIVE GROUP-CHARLESTON, SC
. RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL NEW AND USED CAR DEALS WHEN THEY COME IN THE OFFICE.
. BREAK DOWN BANK PACKS AND PUT TOGETHER TAG AND TILE WORK FOR NEW AND USED CAR DEALS
. RESPONSIBLE FOR REASSINING NEW AND USED CAR TITLES
. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEW AND USED CAR TITLE AUDIT
2019 – 2021
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
TOTAL WOUND CARE SOLUTIONS – MOUNT PLEASANT, SC
· Responsible for all administration activities including communication (oral and written), Insurance processing, assignment of insurance for patients and billing
· Process and administer new orders, patient filings, process documentation, sensitive and confidential documents.
· Competent in ICD-10 coding, CPT Coding and various software applications
2017 – 2019
OFFICE CLERK/ACCOUNTING CLERK
SOUTH STRAND CHRYSLER DODGE – PAWLEYS ISLAND, SC
· Responsible for back-office support, running the Parts & Service Center operation.
· Responsible for taking payments, making bank deposits and financial reporting
· Customer contact and appointment scheduling. Title transfer work with State.
· Competencies; Microsoft Office applications
. Responsible for all accounts payable and receivable accounts
Experience with CDK in accounting also was payable for south strand and so I would communicate with CDK everyday I have 3 years experience working with CDK
2009 – 2016
VARIOUS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITIONS
· Team Octopus Fitness, Yoforia, S&S Roofing, Paul Mitchell
· Receptionist duties, Customer Care, Inventory Management, Scheduling appointments, Bookkeeping. Relocated to Pawleys Island, SC.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE SUPERVISION, TEAM BUILDING, BILLING, INVENTORY AND RECORDS MANAGEMENT, REPORTS, CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE AND HANDLING OF SENSITIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.