18619 Trot Ave. Rowland Heights, CA · (213)820-6263
Career Objectives: Preferably looking for a marketing or sales position.
August 2010 – DECEMBER 2014
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHRIDGE (CSUN)
B.A. in Marketing and minor in Business Law
jAN. 2015 – jUNE 2018
lOGISITICS (Drayage, freight & import) SPECIALIST/ QUALITITY CONTROL SPECIALIST, MW POLAR FOODS
· Began in 2015 as a Marketing Intern, then became their quality control & logistics specialist.
· As an Intern I was responsible for all clerical duties. (ex. phone reception, mail runs, pick up clients, data entry, orders & invoicing, etc.)
· As a quality control specialist I was responsible for checking the quality and conditions of products/samples the company imports/receives from foreign suppliers.
· As an import specialist I established/ built relationships with multiple companies to effectively improve the cost and logistics for company. I organized/scheduled the drayage/freight for the warehouse’s daily operations and important clients (ex. Walmart, 99 cents store, Iberia, Rite-Aid, and Grocery Outlet.)
· Direct & follow up with dispatch teams and receiving warehouses on daily FCL deliveries. Monitored and facilitated the import and delivery of over millions of dollars’ worth of product annually.
· Organized supplies, samples, and inventory for office, business trips, trade shows and parties.
April 2008 – November 2013
Guest Services Usher/ada staff, Performing Arts Center of Los Angeles
· Worked in 4 theatres: Walt Disney, Concert Hall, Mark Taper Forum, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion & the Ahmanson Theater.
· Provided guest services & ADA services for the elderly/handicapped patrons around the performing arts centers.
December 2011 – december 2012
Student Assistant, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHRIDGE (CSUN)
· Worked in Academic Resources department located on campus in University Hall
· Clerical/reception duties: Filing paperwork, emails/faxing, printing/shredding, phone messages, event planning, receiving guests, intern work.
· Microsoft Office
· Any type of clerical work
· Languages: English & Mandarin
· Typing: 60-70 words per minute
· Marketing on social platforms
· Quick to adapt and learn
- See resume