1136 LARRABEE ST, WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069
KRROMAINE@GMAIL.COM * (203) 984-3997
2016 – PRESENT YOUREDM RECORDS – A&R
· Sign new music; source talent (from live shows, online resources, etc), find viable tracks, work w/ team to bring on new artists
· Coordinate release schedule with label – work w/ artist & team to ensure release dates & project timelines are completed on time
2015 – PRESENT YOUREDM – WRITER
· Contributing writer; write-ups on new releases, festivals, concerts, live show coverage, artist interviews, etc.
· Cover all news pertaining to EDM artists, break stories on our site, research & discover new artists/music/newest trends etc.
2016 – PRESENT SPIN ARTIST AGENCY (Intern)
· Assist Agents with Advancing Shows, Chasing Money, Confirming Artwork for Tours, Scheduling, Booking Travel, Etc.
· Scout for new talent / A&R, Attend shows, support artists, help with agency/management/venue interactions, etc.
2015 – INSURGENT MEDIA – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
· Admin duties; scheduling, rolling calls, booking travel, office maintenance, handling artist requests, all emails & paperwork, etc.
· Assisted head of A&R – Researching artists, discovered new talent at showcases/online outlets, attended shows, etc.
2015 GOOD QUESTION MUSIC – Intern for HARVEY TADMAN and BRETT FISCHER
· Assist w/ Artist Management; Hype on all social media sites, attend shows w/ artists, create guest lists, etc.
· Create Release Reports, one sheets, day to day; keep other marketing materials current for all artists, etc.
2015 AVALON NIGHT CLUB — GUEST RELATIONS
· Assisted with Artist Relations; Compiled and monitored Lists, in person assistance with access at shows, etc.
2014 SPARK MUSIC MEDIA – CONTENT WRITER
· Content Writer – Wrote articles for online site; latest news, show coverage, live updates, etc.
· Attend shows to conduct interviews, keep up to date info on relevant artists, scoop other publications
2012-2015 GREY BASSET, LLC. – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to CEO
· Coordinated Schedule / Booked all meetings and appointments /Arranged travel
· Rolled calls / Made preliminary calls to prospective clients / Researched all prospective client info & market trends
· Attended client meetings/ liaised with clients and talked them through their investments and projections for growth
· Created Power Point Presentations / Kept information database & binders current; up to date data mining
2008 – 2015 SPOKESMODEL / B.A / EVENT COORDINATOR
· Club Marketing/Promotion (LA/NV) – Ran PR for various venues / Event Coordinator (managed brands, celebrity clients)
· Social Media expansion through specified platform attention (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), press coverage, etc.
2006 – 2009 BAUER PUBLISHING (In Touch Weekly, Life & Style Weekly) – Freelance Writer
· Column Writer; articles published in both IN TOUCH and LIFE & STYLE magazines.
· Oversaw Social Media; Trend spotting; social commentary, helped expand their social media presence.
2006-2007 PARAMOUNT STUDIOS (BLUMHOUSE OFFICE) – Executive Assistant for Steven Schneider
· Planned and booked travel, answered heavy phones, responded to email, wrote script coverage, screened projects, project analysis
· Sat in for Development meetings; heard pitches; offered feedback integral in choosing our next projects
2005 -2006 _ EXCALIBUR ADVISORS – Executive Assistant to CEO
· Performed Admin tasks: answered heavy phones; booked travel; coordinated schedules.
· Developed end-of-month reports in Excel, helped with power point presentations, maintained organized office systems
2002 – 2005 NEW SCENARIO ENTERTAINMENT – Assistant to President
· Booked and planned all travel arrangements & special events – Headed Multi-media promotion & social networking expansion.
· Public Relations; booked talent, coordinated talent schedules; worked with Front of House.
University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts; Screenwriting – USC School of Cinematic Arts / Bachelor of Arts; Theater ; Thematic Options Honors