1136 LARRABEE ST, WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069
KRROMAINE@GMAIL.COM * (203) 984-3997
2012-2015 GREY BASSET, LLC. – EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to CEO
· Coordinated Schedule / Booked all meetings and appointments /Arranged travel
· Rolled calls / Made preliminary calls to prospective clients / Researched all prospective client info & market trends
· Attended client meetings/ liaised with clients and talked them through their investments and projections for growth
· Created Power Point Presentations / Kept information database & binders current; up to date data mining
2009 – 2012: SUSAN TURNER CASTING – Casting Assistant to Head CD
• Casted projects with Head Casting Director; helped research jobs, finalize choices, bring in new clients
• Interfaced with producers and directors; kept track of all project details, qualifications, and communications
• Dealt with talent and their representation; arranged/coordinated all emails, calls, and meetings
• Scheduled appointments and times for talent, kept sessions running smoothly and on time
2008 – 2015 SPOKESMODEL / B.A / EVENT COORDINATOR
• Club Marketing/Promotion (LA/NV) – Ran PR for various venues / Event Coordinator (managed brands, products)
• Brand Ambassador/ Promo Model for : LaCoste, Le Sport Sac, Reebok, Le Tigre, Lilly, Cult Gaia, exc.
• Social Media expansion through specified platform attention (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Exc.)
• Celebrity handler – Worked with celebrity clientele at tradeshows, red carpets, press events
2010 (pilot season) NANCY NAYOR-BATTINO CASTING- Casting Assistant
• Session coordinator; scheduled appointments, answered heavy phones, answered all emails
• Interfaced with talent and their representation, kept sessions on time and organized
2009 – 2010 CASTING CAFÉ – Personal Assistant to Head CD John Barba
• Session Runner; coordinated schedules, responded to emails, scheduled appointments.
• Project Reviewer/Reader; provided script coverage, sat in on pitches and casting sessions, made final cuts
2006 – 2009 BAUER PUBLISHING (In Touch Weekly, Life & Style Weekly) – Freelance Writer
• Column Writer; articles published in both IN TOUCH and LIFE & STYLE magazines.
• Oversaw Social Media; Trend spotting; social commentary, helped expand their social media presence.
2008– 2009 BACKYARD PRODUCTIONS – Personal Assistant to Carr Donald, CEO
• Coordinated with Dish Communications owner, Amy Grey; aligned schedules, coordinated shoot dates, helped with all production and on set needs.
2006-2007 PARAMOUNT STUDIOS (BLUMHOUSE OFFICE) – Executive Assistant for Steven Schneider
• Planned and booked travel, answered heavy phones, responded to email.
• Project Screener; wrote script coverage/ script analysis, helped reduce project pool
• Sat in for Development meetings; heard pitches; offered feedback integral in choosing our next projects
2005 -2006 EXCALIBUR ADVISORS – Executive Assistant to CEO
• Performed Admin tasks: answered heavy phones; booked travel; coordinated schedules.
• Developed end-of-month reports in Excel, helped with power point presentations
• Typed deal memos, responded to emails, created/maintained organized office system for record keeping
2002 – 2005 NEW SCENARIO ENTERTAINMET – Assistant to President
• Booked and planned all travel arrangements & special events.
• Public Relations; booked talent, coordinated talent schedules; worked with Front of House.
• Multi-media promotion and social networking expansion.
· University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
· Bachelor of Arts; Screenwriting – USC School of Cinematic Arts
· Bachelor of Arts; Theater ; Thematic Options Honors Curriculum
· Member, Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society/ Member, Pi Beta Phi Sorority (VP philanthropy)
· Screen Actors’ Guild (SAG) /AFTRA
- event coordinator
- festival pr
- social media coordinator
University of Southern California
- sept 2005- may2009 Screenwriting Major, USC Film School AND Theater Major, USC School of Drama