California State University, Chico
BA Communication Design | Option in Media Arts, Minor In Broadcasting
Live Nation – Executive Assistant to EVP of M&A/Strategic Finance, Los Angeles, CA, Nov 2013 – Present
• Manages phones and maintains calendar for appointments, calls, meetings, visitors, and projects.
• Schedules conferences and calls among multiple parties, companies and time zones.
• Calculates Executive Vice President’s personal invoices, timesheets and expense reports in a timely manner.
• Coordinates travel arrangements and travel itinerary, including venue details.
• Maintains client files, contacts database and record keeping needs of practice.
Discobelle.net & Discobelle Records – Editor, May 2013 – Present
• Creates original articles and artwork for website, while driving traffic through promotions and social media.
• Manages Soundcloud account with 1,000,000+ followers, which receives and average of 100,000 plays and
6,000 downloads each month. Additionally, creates Discobelle’s exclusive weekly mix campaign with an
average of 30,000 plays for each week.
• Seeks out partnerships, contributors and collaborations for label and website with music industry influencers.
• Created digital work including flyers, social media aspects, press releases and mailout for Discobelle’s SXSW
showcases including the Binary Records launch party which resulted in 10,300+ RSVPs.
Women In Dance Music – Creative Director, Nov 2013 – Nov 2014
• Lead the design and concept behind WIDM branding including but not limited to logos, social media aspects
and general art direction.
• Reached out to artists and industry professionals to create new projects including artist interviews,
member profiles, guest mixes and events.
Faux Entertainment – Intern/Assistant, Los Angeles, CA, Jan 2013 – June 2013
• Developed artists’ brands through social media, strategic marketing, and new media.
• Communicated with radio and blogs to secure previews, reviews, and giveaways for touring artists.
• Collaborated with companies such as Venice Skate Alliance, Redbull, Vice and Pioneer to produce successful
events such as Bassride and Basshaus which hosted local vendors, artists and DJs.
• Coordinated artist re-branding of Anthony Attalla that resulted in 30,000+ gained likes on Facebook, partnerships
with Big Beat, 1605 and the expansion of Anthony’s own label Incorrect Music.
• Assisted in production of Robbie Rivera’s Juicy Beach Miami 2013 which sold out Nikki Beach and saw
2,000+ attendees. The event also garnered press from publications such as Miami New Times, EDM Sauce
and Resident Advisor.
• Produced general art direction for Faux and clients including artists’ tour admats, album art, and event flyers.
KCSC Radio – Music Director, Chico, CA, June 2011 – Dec 2012
• Supervised music staff of 25 people.
• Developed and maintained professional contact with various music promoters.
• Managed projects associated with music and albums received by KCSC.
• Updated social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Blog.
• HARD Presents/Live Nation – Digital Marketing Manager, Fall 2013 – Created social media content, original
graphic design work, and marketing campaigns. Maintained hardfest.com, and implemented daily website updates.
• Chaos Firm – PR Assistant, Summer 2013 -Assisted with multiple PR campaigns, focusing on digital publications
and blogs which resulted in extensive coverage.
- final cut pro
- multi-camera live studio production
California State University Chico
- Aug 2008/Dec 2012 Media/Communications