Resume’ – Linda P. Stokes
2951 Forrestal Court New Port Richey, FL 34655 505-414-0547(c) email@example.com
SUMMARY OF WORK EXPERIENCE:
· More than ten year’s experience working from my home office.
· Successful sales to senior technical, medical and corporate management.
· Owner/physician recruiter of Academy Physicians, LLC for 8 years.
· Owner Chief Consultant for TeleDesigns, Inc. for 8 years.
· Circle of Excellence District Manager for 1,000 sales staff with Avon.
· Experience includes extensive consulting, personnel management, project management, entrepreneurial business development and large contract negotiations.
· Founded top Physician Recruiting Firm managing all aspects of business development and ongoing operations.
· Consistently achieved Circle of Excellence managing a $2.7 million business Unit for Avon.
· Sold critical elements of the Government Emergency Telephone Network.
· Designed Voice/Data Private Network for the largest law firm in the world.
· Controlled $200+ million in annual telecom expenditures on behalf of clients.
· Number One sales rep. Sold largest order in the history of Starnet.
· Recruited nationally by independent reseller as business manager.
12/18 – Present
Independent Claim Researcher in the Return Assets Division. Performing in-depth searches in order to locate the family or owners of unrecovered financial assets. Once the beneficiary(s) is located, securing contracts from each of the beneficiaries and preparing extensive legal documentation to file the claim wit
07/08-01/15 Academy Physicians, LLC
President and Managing Partner: Certified Physician Recruiter, responsible for all aspects of the physician recruitment process. Initiating and managing contracts with Hospitals, Physician Groups and Physicians nationwide. Developed technology to support recruiting efforts of building a database of more than 25,000 physicians and more than 1,500 Physician Employers.
05/05- 07/08 Avon Products, Inc.
Sales & Business Development Manager. Responsible for running a $2.7 million business unit. Consistently achieved Circle of Excellence. Responsible for Recruiting, Sales, Training, New Product Introduction and overall territory management.
7/98-4/05 Avanyu Jewelry & Gifts
Owner/Manager, Sandy Springs, Georgia. Responsible for day to day operations of upscale jewelry & gift boutique, purchasing, sales, and accounting. Extensive sales and customer interaction.
9/95-7/98 Intellivoice Communications
Vice President of Operations, Atlanta, Georgia. Managed Quality Assurance Department, acted as VP Engineering, oversaw development, testing and installation of Voice Dialing system in Bell Atlantic NYNEX Mobile and several other Cellular and PCS Telephone Company Central Offices. Designed and built Quality Assurance Lab and Product Buildout facility. Responsible for extensive Project Management and People Management.
University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL Major Math Minor: Dramatic Arts GPA 3.6/4.0
Physician Recruiting Certification
American Healthcare Recruiters
Sales and Business Development formal training, multiple 2 week training sessions and ongoing training support. Avon
Advanced Telecommunications Traffic Engineering,
MCI Telecommunications Corporation
Sales, Several Intensive 2 week course
Sales training equivalent to one college semester
W. Clement Stone’s Positive Mental Attitude (PMA), Chicago, IL. Intensive 2 week course in PMA and Sales
Spin Selling, Neil Rackham consultative sales training course.
In Who’s Who of Women’s Executives – 1990 REFERENCES: Furnished upon request