Media Sales Executive (based in New York)
Seventeen years’ experience in progressive roles with remarkable achievement selling integrated advertising solutions
Proven success planning, conceptualizing, and executing revenue-generating campaigns across multiple media platforms
Consistently meeting and exceeding individual sales targets as well as monthly and yearly quotas
Maintains a robust network of national brand advertisers and media buying agency contacts across multiple verticals and regions
SupChina.com, New York, NY, December 2017-September 2018
Curated a base of new national and international clients via website advertising, social media packaging, video content, branded content campaigns, and events.
· Developed strategic and innovative marketing programs catering to the Chinese-American consumer market for clients including Warner Brothers Films and Volvo.
· Solely responsible for selling and managing all national podcast advertisers including Simple Contacts, Casper Mattresses, and Hello Fresh.
· Planned and executed large scale events including a national college podcast tour while securing brand sponsorships.
Digital Media Sales Executive
DNAinfo.com, New York, NY, July 2017-November 2017
Sold geo-targeted digital advertising (display, native, email social) and provided custom solutions for local clients to increase brand awareness and attain new customers.
· Secured monthly and annual contracts with a variety of clients including Crunch Fitness, Barnes & Noble, and local NYC clients via client-direct and agency relationships.
· Created custom packages for clients resulting in increased business.
· Top revenue-generating new hire for 2017
Los Angeles Confidential Magazine, Los Angeles, CA 2016–2017
Generated significant income selling print, digital (display, native, email, social), experiential, and event platforms by prospecting and closing new accounts and renewing existing business via client-direct and agency.
· Attained new and notable local and national clients.
· Built up and successfully closed business in the retail and entertainment vercals with clients including Guess, Lexus, Sony Pictures, and Paramount.
· Completed and won intricate RFP’s with budgets ranging from 50k– 200k.
Backstage Magazine, Los Angeles, CA 2012–2016
Built an entirely new and highly profitable account base by executing results-driven digital and print campaigns and sponsorship opportunities.
· Consistently grew new book of business by 25% year over year with clients including Vans, Amazon, and The Los Angeles Opera.
· Increased traditional print clients overall spend 15 – 20% by adding or replacing with digital media.
· Top seller of digital media within sales organization (display, email, social)
Saturday Night Magazine, Los Angeles, CA 2008-2012
Assisted in the establishment of the publication focusing on the 18-24 demographic from the ground up which resulted in the company becoming highly profitable
· Established sales leads via in-person and cold calling and promoted products and services both to local and national accounts and ad agencies
· Conceptualized on various marketing and promotional materials incorporating print and new media while implementing creative online marketing plans, programs, and campaigns.
· Attained new advertisers both for print and online including Dell Computers and Samsung.
Music Connection Magazine, Los Angeles, CA 2003-2008
Generated an entirely new customer base by implementing innovative online sales platforms for music industry-related clients.
· Attended a multitude of industry trade shows and gained valuable knowledge of the technical side of the music industry.
· Prepared in-depth proposals and succeeded in attaining a plethora of new clients including Yamaha, Korg, and Yorkville Sound.
· Increased print sales by 60%.
Refined relationship building skills working collaboratively with both clients and staff
Solid presentation capabilities
Highly effective prospecting
Problem solving and decision making skills
Analytical and creative thinker
Forecasts and effectively manages a sales pipeline
Works independently and collaboratively
Proficient in Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Mac OS, CRM
Annual sales of 500k +
Achieved record sales in multiple markets up to 40% sales growth
10-year proven sales growth
Promotion offers to upper management positions
Bachelor of Arts,
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, 1998
UCLA Alumni Association
National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce
Advertising Club of New York
- 10-year proven sales growth
- Achieved record sales in multiple markets up to 40% sales growth
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Annual sales of 500k +
- Forecasts and effectively manages a sales pipeline
- Highly effective prospecting
- Mas OS
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- proficient in microsoft office
- Promotion offers to upper management positions
- Refined relationship building skills working collaboratively with both clients and staff
- Seasoned multi-tasker
- Solid presentation capabilities
- Works independently and collaboratively
- 9/1994 - 6/1998 Communications Studies Major