Manuel D. Mireles email@example.com 323-703-8559
• Executive Producer for Space Epoch Productions and Global Modulation Records: PC Laptop Processing Programmer, EDM Productions, Digital DJ Programmer-Digital DJ Performer, MIDI Mapping Controller Programmer, Native Instruments USER, Ableton Live USER, Digital Media Programmer, Social Media USER, Microsoft Windows-USER & Vocal Recorder.
• Digital Video Productions (EDM Processor), Analog Synthesizer Module Programmer, Sound Designer-Sound Engineer, Creative Music Technology Performer (LIVE PA) & Digital Video Editor-Sony Vegas PRO 14.0 (64-Byte) USER, Digital Media Player USER, Sony Acid Music USER.
• Lighting Designer, EDM Stage Designer, Stage Management, House Management, EDM Club Productions, Independent Website Designer, Facebook Networking, YOUTUBE: EDM Video Processor, Soundcloud USER, STEM Creator PROGRAMMER-USER & EDM Club Promoter.
Communications Industry Experience:
Time Warner, Public Cable Access Television Station (Ch. 24), 2002-2008 Hollywood, CA Independent TV Host/Director/Producer
• Independently Host, Directed and Produced an Independent Public Cable Access TV Program called Universal Underground, which independently AIRED to over 300,000+ Viewers within Hollywood, Santa Monica, Burbank, Bel Air, Beverly Hills and Glendale: Universal Underground was An Independent MTV Type Program that aired and promoted Independent Music Videos, which included: Ladytron (Emperor Norton Records, 2003), Felix Da Housecat (Emperor Norton Records, 2003), Daft Punk, Basement Jaxx, Depeche Mode and many other indie music videos.
Buenavision, Public Cable Access Television Station, 1996-2002 East Los Angeles, CA Intern and Sound Production Assistant
• Was an Intern Assistant for different Public Access Cable TV Programs, which included Assisting Richard Estrada and Flavio Morales from Illegal Interns (Chicano Music Video Program): Illegal Interns was later Program Syndicated on LATV due to closing Buenavision.
KZSC 88.1 FM, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA, Fall Quarter 1994 Santa Cruz, CA College Radio DJ: Was an Independent College Radio DJ that promoted Independent Music at UCSC.
Education and Training:
East Los Angeles College, Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts with an Emphasis in Sound Design, 2004 University of California, Santa Cruz-Communication Studies, Fall Quarter 1994 California State University, Los Angeles-Television, Film and Media Studies, Fall Quarter 2004
- Ableton Live Programmer-USER
- Digital DJ Performer and Music Technology Productions-Performer
- MIDI Mapping Controller Programmer
- Native Instruments Programmer
East Los Angeles College
September 1990-June 2004
Digital Media, Sound Designer, Sound Engineering, Music Technology, MIDI Mapping, Analog Synthesizer Module Programmer, Music Technology Performer (LIVE PA), EDM Club Production and Digital Video Productions (EDM Processor-Digital Video Editor)
Education and Training:
East Los Angeles College, Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts with an Emphasis in Sound Design, 2004
University of California, Santa Cruz-Communication Studies, Fall Quarter 1994
California State University, Los Angeles-Television, Film and Media Studies, Fall Quarter 2004