Dirtybird Records – Internship March 2017 – Present
● Responsible for all artist outreach and artist marketing for weekly Birdhouse Mix
● Tour advancing, Crew coordinating, Guest list coordinating for founder, Claude VonStroke
● In charge of all developments and advancement with fan outreach and gamification program Downstroke
Understated LA – Co – Director of Operations / Social Media Coordinator October 2016 – Present
● Responsible for day to day operations before and during every warehouse event
● Visual artist and vendor out reach for every event
● In charge of social media presence on Instagram and Facebook
● In charge of sorting through artist mixes for the Understated Podcast
Charlotte Russe – Supervisor/SASM, Culver City, CA Janurary 2016 – October 2016
● Responsible for opening and closing of the store, bank deposits, paper work, and shipments.
● Calculated metric reports to make sure daily goals in sales and conversion were met.
● Assigned daily duties to associates and managed workflow.
● Key holder, Scheduling employees, and On-boarding.
Coach – Sales Advisor, Culver City, CA February 2015 – June 2015
● Created and maintained a loyal clientele through email and telephone correspondence.
● Responsible for all shipments, visual merchandising, and sales.
● Efficiently demonstrated the Modern Luxury experience for all clients.
Macys – Sales Advisor, Baldwin Hills, CA July 2013 – November 2014
● Efficiently and accurately processed customer check-out including cash, check and credit card transactions – maintained and balanced an accurate cash drawer.
● Up sell and suggestive sell products and accessories to customers while encouraging price saving promotions and new products.
● Maintained a high volume of sales while surpassing daily sale goals.
Variable Marketing – Customer Service Rep, West Los Angeles, CA November 2011 – December 2012
● Processed new insurance policies modified existing policies and claim forms.
● Obtained information from policyholders through phone to verify accuracy and completeness on claim forms, applications and related documents and company records.
● Updated existing policies and company records to reflect changes requested by policyholders and insurance company representatives.
Rock and Republic – Sales Advisor, West Hollywood, CA February 2009 – October 2010
● Provided courteous and professional customer service. Provided customers with product care information. Stocked and restocked the store.
● Responsible for counting cash drawers and ensuring accuracy of money counts.
● Skilled in merchandise display. Used company schematics to set products presentations according to standards.
- artist management
- Artist Marketing
- Fan Outreach
- Retail Management
- social media
- Tour Advancing