10605 Kemerton Rd.
San Diego CA 92126
Objective: Would love to work for Insomniac.
Education: San Diego Miramar College 08/2002 – 09/2006
Mira Mesa High School 09/1998 – 06/2002
Experience: Sony Computer Entertainment America 06/2006 – 07/2015
Quality Assurance Game Tester
· Testing the functionality and usability of PlayStation product hardware and firmware throughout various development phases.
· Testing the functionality of various game and video software libraries against pre-release firmware and hardware.
· Testing the functionality of various applications and multimedia files.
· Testing the functionality of various PlayStation product operating systems.
· Detecting, researching, and reporting potential and verified issues.
· Utilizing established defect reporting formats and tracking systems such as DevSuite & Rally.
· Utilizing basic to intermediate networking principles and online console gaming / functionality elements.
· Basic knowledge of Technical Requirement Checklist and Automation testing
· Assisted in other various tasks related to the Quality Assurance process.
· Familiar with multiple testing environments such as E1-NP, MGMT, and NP for the PlayStation Store and the PlayStation Cloud application.
About me: Highly motivated, great leadership skills, excellent written and verbal skills, dependable and punctual, works well with others while keeping a professional attitude.