MIKAYLA R. NEYENS
email@example.com | +1-(507)-993-4103 | @brkntrntbl | brkntrntbl.tumblr.com
2012-2016 ST. CATHERINE UNIVERISTY St. Paul, MN
Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, May 2016
2014-2015 YONSEI UNIVERSITY Seoul, South Korea
Academic year abroad, Korean Studies & Intensive Korean Language
September 2015-present PEER ADVISOR
Global Studies Office Advisor
• Met with students considering study abroad; assist with preliminary and secondary steps of study abroad application processes.
• Answer phones, send out e-mails on behalf of the office, promotion of study abroad on social media (Twitter, Facebook).
• Promote study abroad across St. Catherine campus.
September 2014-present FREELANCE MUSIC JOURNALIST
• Wrote articles for small-scale web magazines (The Youth, Mutzine)
• Promoted personal music blog (brkntrntbl.tumblr.com) and others on social media such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
• Attended concerts, parties, and festivals to get firsthand accounts of performances
March 2015 WRITING INTERNSHIP
Seoul Fashion Week
• Wrote article on Push Button Fall/Winter 2015 Collection
• Promoted web magazine to key members of industry
• Attended fashion shows as member of press, took notes on collections and overarching trends, spoke with models, designers and other industry workers.
September 2014 – March 2015 EASTERN SOCIAL WELFARE SOCIETY
Seoul, South Korea – Orphanage
• Fed babies and children, change diapers
• Entertained older children via games and toys; English tutoring
• Built connections with Korean staff using language skills
Social Media, MS Office, Adobe CS, HTML, French (professional working proficiency), Korean (limited working proficiency).
St. Catherine University
September 2012/May 2016
B.A. International Relations
St. Paul, Minnesota
August 2014/June 2015
Study Abroad in Seoul, South Korea.