DESIRED OPPORTUNITY: Operations Event Coordinator at SFX Entertainment
Strong passion for superior presentation through proper communication and organization skills.
Able to work under pressure and independently.
Excellent ability to keep good relationships with customers.
Experienced in finding solutions to problems under extreme deadlines.
Membership Relations Associate, Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce
Miami Beach, FL 2014 –present
· Communicate with recent Chamber members to welcome them, show them how to use the chamber site and services, and invite them to events.
· Handle administrative details and volunteer coordination for major events.
· General office administration including meeting minutes, lobby, telephones and other tasks as needed.
· Find solutions for member complaints and identify ways to enhance the membership experience and interactivity within membership.
· Work with President to produce effective member marketing campaigns, retention strategies and promotions for events and programs.
· Assist with any other duties requested by the President.
Door Staff, The Electric Pickle Co.
Miami, FL — 2013 – present
Operations Manager, Trade
Miami Beach, FL — 2013 – 2014
· Responsible for scheduling and directing all production meetings, receiving and organizing all emails between promoters, agents and artists.
· Manage all sales through Resident Advisor and Want Tickets; generate and manage all guest list and budget forms per event.
· Compose and administer social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
· Responsible to fulfill all tech and hospitality riders for artists.
· Arrange venue press kit for distribution.
Office Manager, Monarch
San Francisco, CA — 2011-2012
· Responsible for receiving mail and package deliveries; and scheduling all appointments through proper customer service with patrons and vendors.
· Prepared weekly staff emails and updates posted through our bar/club staff scheduling and communication application.
· Required to be on call to help answer or assist in any issues that come up during any event.
· Responded promptly to any inquiry that was sent to the company via phone, mail or email.
· Maintained a comfortable work environment with weekly trips to Flower Mart in order to create flower arrangements, organized and sorted through all belongings left by staff and patrons, and conducted a daily cleaning of the office space.
· Repaired any office maintenance with the use of power tools and proper solutions.
REFERENCES: Available upon request.