Natalia M. Sobczynska
7125 De Longpre Avenue, Los Angeles
email@example.com | (619) 243 9561
Experienced high-end bartender, successful at consistently delivering the highest
Excellent memory and relationship building skills, a client focused individual: confident,
independent and reliable with welcoming attitude.
My work experience is varied which has given me great insight and experience in
working with others to meet tough deadlines and hit targets. I thrive under pressure and
enjoy working hard to hit my own personal goals as well as team goals to achieve
successful and positive results for the companies that I’ve worked for.
I am trained in many aspects of hospitality, providing a friendly and professional service.
I maintain an excellent level of professionalism in high stress situations and provide
calm demeanor. I am fast and efficient, proficient in various points of sale systems. I am
Bar Smarts and ServSafe certified. Beyond that I am fluent in Spanish, English and
Polish and I have excessive knowledge in different cultures.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES
-Food handling certificate
-Bar Smarts Level 1 and 2
NRE schools- Los Angeles, CA Winter 2017
-Course in Real Estate
University of Toronto- Online certificate Spring 2016
-Introduction to Applied Translation Theory: Spanish
Shiva Yoga Peeth- Rishikesh, IN Summer 2015
-200h Yoga teacher certificate
Hotel Figueroa, Los Angeles, CA- January 2018 – December 2018
Bartender at 2 bars : Ricks and Veranda
-Trained by Dushan Zaric world famous for his skills behind the bar and founder of
bar, Employees Only.
-Experienced in Tiki cocktails
-Experienced in Classic cocktails
-Opening and closing bars
-Great communication with the customers
Tiago, Hollywood, CA – August 2017- May 2018
– Well versed in customer service and coffee preparation.
– Expert knowledge of full menu with allergies and ingredients to make
– Maintain a positive working relationship with staff and management.
– Excellence in opening and closing procedures as well as side work.
– Great multilingual communication with customers from all over the world.
– Trained new employees.
– Demonstrated strong leadership and coaching skills.
Celtic Knot, St Albert, AB, Canada – August 2016 to June 2017
– Assumed all bartending responsibilities.
– Assist with special events and outdoor events as scheduled and trained
– Relied on for a wide-range of skills, swiftness, accuracy, and intimacy of service in a
– Strong knowledge of classic cocktails
– Memorized restaurant’s wine stock and appropriate entrée pairing.
– Excellence in cleaning each night for shut down as well as opening bar.
– Trained new staff employees.
Kye’s, Los Angeles, CA – January 2016 – June 2016
– Provide full guest experience.
– Perfect menu presentation skills, providing customers a holistic understanding of
offerings leading to more sales.
– Provided the highest level of customer service.
– Maintaining an excellent level of professionalism in high stress situations.
– Being the welcoming face of the business during group bookings, parties and