Recent college graduate with experience in social media marketing, business communication, and customer service.
Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication Studies
California State University Chico, December 2018 GPA of 3.1
· Small Group Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Foundations of Rhetoric, Intercultural Communication, and Communication of Leadership
Marketing Associate (January 2019- Currently) at Rubiano Studios
· Responsible for the creating and maintaining of website, social media, answering phones, sending emails, business strategizing, on-set assistant, and video editor.
Social Media Intern (August 2018- May 2018)at Chico Peace and Justice Center
· Responsible for social media managing, answering phones, sending emails, photography at monthly events, customer service, and assisting the coordinator.
Crew Member (May 2018- May 2019)at Kahuna Brother’s Shave Ice
Crew Member(April 2015- 2016) at Quizno’s Subs
· Adaptability, Creativity, Resourceful, Innovative, Team Player, Quick Learner, Time Management, Positive Attitude, Problem Solver
· Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
· Adobe (Illustrator, Premier Pro, Photoshop)
· Computer Proficiency (G Suite, Google Docs)
· Social Media Proficiency (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Camera Operating
· Languages: English and Spanish
Hobbies & Interests
Creativity is my strong suit. My creative outlets consist of music, photography, and videography. I love the idea of creating something beautiful out of a single concept. I also enjoy learning. Whether it be teaching myself special skills or gaining knowledge from the people around me.
- Positive attitude
- problem solver
- quick learner
- team player