Nicholas B. Pyle
7208 Randolph Ct. Fort Collins Colorado 80526
OBJECTIVE To join a team that promotes skill development and
opportunities to contribute to the goals of an organization. I
am self-driven for success and enjoy interaction with
customers where both the customer and company find
I am detailed oriented, with a passion for business, marketing,
and music. I am self-disciplined and well organized. I enjoy
contacting people who I have never met and developing a
working relationship to help them achieve their goals. I
believe in the Leadership and Followership model of team
work. I have a desire to learn each step of the
communications business with an ultimate goal of marketing
and maintaining working relationships with clients on an
EXPERIENCE Applebee’s Neighborhood Bar & Grill – Laramie, Wyoming
May 2015- Present
Server/ Expert Server
– Started as a Server in May of 2015.
– Required Great Customer Service and Point Of Sale use.
– Developed relationships with returning customers.
– Completed Expert Training as a Server in January, 2016.
Mangia Mangia’s – Newbury, Ohio
May 2013 – July 2015
– In charge of Back of House cleanliness.
– Assisted in stocking restaurant and assisted kitchen during busy
– By the time I left I was in charge of training new hires at my position.
Nordy’s BBQ – Loveland, Colorado
August 2012- May 2014
– Was in charge of the overturn of tables.
– Had the duty to keep restaurant clean in the Front and Back of
– Was in charge of the training of new hires by the end of my time.
EDUCATION UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING, LARAMIE WYOMING
September 2014 to January 2016
– Studied basic undergraduate requirements and
– Left to obtain full time employment and continue
my education at Community College to make it
Windsor High School, Windsor Colorado
August 2010 to May 2014
– Received my High School diploma.
– I was accepted to Wyoming University
REFERENCES Natalie Corrigan
Owner: Mangia Mangia Restaurant
Manager Applebee’s Restaurant
Officer Dan Hirz
Willowick Police Department
Former Sales Representative / Step grandmother
Buckin 92 Appaloosa Broadcasting Company
- deep running passion for music
- Great with new people
- quick learner of new skills
- strive to be the best at my job
- very self driven
- work well with other