Summary of Qualifications
Photographer and videographer in the Los Angeles area with experience in digital marketing and radio. Currently specializing in Event and Portrait photography.
Photography (10 years), Wordpress (5 years), Marketo Software (2 years), Salesforce (2 years), HTML (2 years), Photoshop (6 years), Lightroom (5 years), Microsoft Office (7 years), Video Editing (9 years), Written Communication (5 years), Dreamweaver (2 years), Camera Operation (10 years)
Nicci C Photography – Freelance Photographer 2014 – Present
- Produced contracts and invoices to secure photo shoots and projects
- Operated and monitored online portfolio
- Handled and assembled photo and special lighting equipment needed for events and studio assignments.
Matthews Real Estate Investment Services – Website Content Specialist 2015 – 2017
- Ensured accurate listings with up-to-date financials and imaging. Created and monitored property pages on the company website.
- Created Digital Marketing portals showcasing real-time stats on deals and their marketing timeline.
- Produced property pages and emails for On-Market Commercial properties and secondary services
Ever Increasing Faith Ministries – Camera Operator/Assistant Director 2015 – 2017
- Handled cameras for weekly Crenshaw Christian Center broadcast for Internet live streaming and television
- Operated as Assistant and Technical Director, Character Generator, Lighting Director
Urban Soul Café – Social Media Director and Photographer 2005 – 2014
- Produced commercial and promotional videos for social media platforms
- Handled photographs for live concerts and showcases behind the scenes
Lipscomb University – Nashville, TN
B.A. Communications and Journalism 2008 – 2013
Emphasis: Digital Media, Minor: Public Relations
- Digital Market System Launch Award, Digital Marketing ATLAS Launch Team
- Lipscomb Music Department’s Service Award, Lipscomb University
- All Around Radio Newscast, Best of the South Awards